Mischa Barton Arrested for DUI!

LUXXX

Reaction score
TMZ has confirmed that Mischa Barton has been arrested for DUI, *** Edited *** and driving on a suspended license.

The former "O.C." star was pulled over early this morning around 2:45 AM as she was driving in West Hollywood, Calif., and is still in custody, being held on $10,000 bail. The Inmate Info doc called her "Mischa Burton."

TMZ.com

Someone's going to rehab in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
shock.gif
Oh god, not another one...
Exactly what I was thinking!

This is a shame because I really like Mischa.. :(

Hopefully she'll be responsible and take care of herself and her legal/personal issues.

Well the mugshot should be available soon...

But I have to say as far as celebrity gossip has gone...2007 did not disappoint...

:clap: go Mischa!!!

with the trashy looks shes showing off lately, it doesnt surprise me

I sort of felt as though this was just a matter of time. I certainly hope that Santa got her an all-expenses paid trip to lovely rehab for Christmas.

I can't believe celebs make this mistake over and over again! Can't they learn from each other? :doh:

I mean how hard is it when you're that rich to get a limo to take you home after you've had a little "fun"? :blink:

^ Oh dear :shock:
This whole DUI thing is turning into a trend for young hollywood :yuk:

Britney :buzz::rolleyes: Im really suprised she hasn't been arrested, she's the worst of them all.

Wasn't there a strong rumor that she just got out of rehab?? :shock:

^ Yeah I heard that rumour as well.

The comments in this thread are cracking me up :rofl:.

This is really sad.

I've always liked Mischa....she always seemed so careful :ermm:...

This is really sad.

I've always liked Mischa....she always seemed so careful :ermm:...

Yeah, I feel bad to...During The OC days I thought she was gonna be the big new it girl- but...:huh: I'll bet Keds is thrilled...

She looks gorgeous. I bet no one will even visit her in prison, unemployed 21 year old actresses does not equal friends.

Yeah, I feel bad to...During The OC days I thought she was gonna be the big new it girl- but...:huh: I'll bet Keds is thrilled...

No doubt. I am sure they will release a statement about how they are standing by her...and then it won't be long before they drop her after that.

During the OC, I thought Mischa was going to be a mega star, but I have a feeling that she is going to be a has-been...hopefully not to the extent of Tara Reid though. I can see Dancing with the Stars in Mischa's future. :lol:

Seriously though, I hope she gets help and straightens herself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->