Mischa Barton Arrested for DUI!

Here's a non-Perez altered mugshot:

IMG%5D
7ymfrx2.jpg

(TMZ)

Her sister Hania also checked into rehab a while back so a pattern is developing... :unsure:

I hope she's pregnant to, just to make things interesting. She used to be such a trend setter but really Nicole, Paris and Lindsay have done this before, and Paris did it best.

I don`t understand these celebrities. If they are so rich & famous, why can`t they hire a driver?

No doubt. I am sure they will release a statement about how they are standing by her...and then it won't be long before they drop her after that.

During the OC, I thought Mischa was going to be a mega star, but I have a feeling that she is going to be a has-been...hopefully not to the extent of Tara Reid though. I can see Dancing with the Stars in Mischa's future. :lol:

Seriously though, I hope she gets help and straightens herself up.
Yeah she did for a time seem to be the next big thing, but now...

well wasnt she saying that she wants to try the trashy look for a new movie? do some research...oh well maybe that will make her a better actress?? :buzz: i doubt it

:huh: I def didn't think she was the next big thing...she was too caught up in that teen scene tv shows and her "acting" was terrible...I always thought she was going to end up like one of the kids from 90210...

She was pretty huge while on The OC at first...I mean she was on about a million magazine covers. And then her career went in the toilet...

She's still in jail? She can't pay the $10,000 bail? Wow her career is really down.

Her parents picked her up a few hours ago...it took alittle longer, I suppose since she is not on the same level as Lohan, for example.

I :heart: Misha but come on I never thought she will be the next movie star:rolleyes:.
I don't even think she has a career. Mischa is just around because she's pretty and has an interesting style.
I'm sure she will be alright so calm down, there is nothing to worry about.
Besides now we've got an explanation for the couple of bad outfits she wore lately:lol:.

Yeah she did for a time seem to be the next big thing, but now...

I hope at least she was driving a Bentley or a McLaren Mercedes...Nah, she couldn't afford either one of those these days...:(

Besides now we've got an explanation for the couple of bad outfits she wore lately:lol:.

Maybe she can get a little dog to carry around and someone can release a sex tape?? Just asking... :rolleyes:

Maybe she can get a little dog to carry around and someone can release a sex tape?? Just asking... :rolleyes:
:lol: And she should definitely have her mug shot put on a coffee mug, so she can give it to her mom for Mother's Day...

a mug shot is the latest status symbol in Hollywood...so it seems :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OzMage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->