Miss Sixty Jeans

Marcella

Reaction score
quick miss sixty question

does miss sixty size their jeans on the small side? i bought a pair online and they seem very snug. i wasn't aware if they sized differently :unsure:

well they are skinny fit which may or may not have an effect. or i just got fatter :(

if they are skinny jeans (jlot?) I guess they may feel snug because skinny jeans are meant to be TIGHT.

But if it's for the other types like the tommys or the ty jeans..I usually find that for miss sixty, I have to go down one size.

I have a pair of Miss Sixty jeans and I find them a bit too big. Plus they are the JLot ones in my usual waist size. :doh:

My Eden style ones are a size 28 but the J-lot ones (skinny fit) are a 26 so I suppose that it does depend...

I'm thinking of purchasing a pair online but I don't know how the sizing runs.
If I'm a 26 for COH, Paper Denims, and Rock and Republics but a 27 for True Religions, what size would I be in Miss Sixty's?

Thankss in advance! :heart:

merged with an existing thread :flower:

couturesplatter
i think it all depends on what the cut of the pant is.... i think i have miss sixty's in three different sizes.... i feel like they usually run small but that could just be for my particular body type... sorry if that was no help at all :blush:

I haven't worn Miss Sixty jeans since high school (it's an 'it' brand for kids between 13-16 here) but as far as I can remember they don't run small. But of course it depends on the style. The only pair of Miss Sixty jeans that I haven't thrown out are the old Dublin cargo jeans, and I know I had to size down on those.

I'm going to agree with what most people are saying. I have an ENERGIE jean, which I believe is basically the men's version of Miss Sixty, and the waist is larger than those of my other jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->