06_Woman_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150-1.jpg

07_Woman_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150-1.jpg

03_Woman_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150.jpg

01_Woman_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150.jpg

10_Man_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150-1.jpg

09_Man_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150-1.jpg

08_Man_MISSONI_FW1819_RGB_Low150-1.jpg

missoni.com

The Yassine's pic are really good. In the other hand the Gigi's one... There is nothing wrong with the pose or face but the hair is weird and ruin everything. What is happing with this industry this season? Is like the third campaign that I see this season with the hair style with a lot of problems.

I love the pictures of the guy but those angles don't work for Gigi's face, looks too flat :(

Another Missoni campaign wasted on an Insta girl. Why are they so obsessed with them? They don't fit the brand at all.

The Yassine pics are good, he's super handsome.

Looks similar to the first campaign she did for them...

I'm sure Harley was delighted when she saw she'd be shooting Gigi.

Doesn't really look like Harley's work to me. I thought Alessio Bolzoni shot this.

It's just.. there. It's giving me zero of whatever is supposed to give me.

Another Missoni campaign wasted on an Insta girl. Why are they so obsessed with them? They don't fit the brand at all.

Seriously! It's like the casting was done by Margherita Missoni, she would like the Insta-girls this much.

The male model is just effortlessly cool in all his shots. I'm actually surprised to see such a hippy-ish take for the men's campaign because they're normally so serious and 'moneyed eccentric.' Hope they'll continue in this vein.
Gigi on the other hand is once again trying too hard adn her shots look far too forced.

This reminds me of a bad version of Vanderperre for Calvin Klein.

I like it!
I think i've come to appreciate Gigi's work more and more. Everytime i look at her photos, i see a desire, an effort to play with movement, poses and sometimes her face. I like her campaigns more than her eds but she is delivering.
She could be like Adwoa and just stand there and looking bored but she is doing what she's supposed to do. I like it!
Yassine is really the star here. He is so handsome!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->