Missoni S/S 11 Milan

liberty33r1b

Reaction score
now, i tried really hard to find at least one look from this collection that's somewhat OK, it was really hard.

that is the only thing i found. it might work if styled differently:
(source: nowfashion.com)

just saw the collection on now fashion and i must say i loved it
its was load and kinda final fantasy-ish but very refreshing and youthfful..The prints were to die for

The full collection is now up on style.it.

The first few looks are quite hideous, but the rest I love :heart:

It's too much, all at once, but some of the cardigans/jackets would look great over a plain, all black outfit.

I just adore it, what a wonderful collection! It's so full of life and the prints are mixed in such a great, energetic way. Another fabulous melange from Missoni, love it.

Wow, there's a whole lotta ugly in this collection.

honestly, if one had to dress up as missoni for halloween, this collection would provide the costumes. i have to blame the styling for this one: each of these pieces looked like a sad beach coverall. none of these had the inherent fabulousness that we associate with modern-day missoni. last season, they gave us a collection that honored their heritage in a beautiful and pronounced way. this collection just looked like they found a bunch of clothes in an old warehouse and sent them out unaltered.

00180h.jpg

style.it

What on earth was the Inspiration behind this collection? I can't see a single customer touching any of this. The label has gone downhill since S/S 10

I don't get the whole flying nun thing. I am assuming it has to do with the Flying Nun, the hats look like it and the arms out at the end. I like the clothes though, just the styling was weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->