Missoni S/S 2025 Milan

The set was very embarrassing but the man is talented!
I didn’t expect to receive again another slap on the face from Missoni. This is not the house people expect statement and creativity from.
There’s a bit of Issey Miyake and Castelbajac but it’s executed with a lot of confidence!

I could have done without the all white section as white leggings are kinda tacky but the rest is impressive.

I go a lot in the Missoni website and it’s amazing.

I don’t know how much his ideas are supported and how Missoni is developing the distribution but I think if LVMH really wants PUCCI to work, should hire him!

Looks 7 and 35: pure love!

definitely got the plisse vibes too but he really adapted it to the missoni print and it all looks natural and not copied. the movement on the 3rd to the last dress was amazing, probably should have been the last look. i would only burn that overall with poofy pubic hair coat.

i love going in the missoni stores and finding beautiful clothes.

It's a bit silly sometimes but it's so fun that idec. Bravo again.

The headpiece reminds me of yorubá goddess Iemanjá. Something about the patterns are quite african too.
1726864538684.png

Last edited:
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Bravo! Now THIS is rejuvenating! I had given up hope that this season would come and go without a single sensational moment and this assured at least 1!

I too wish they had cut the 3 all white looks, but otherwise fantastic!

WTF i don't like any of it looks like Paris Olympics fashion show in legoland

i lost respect for all of you in here loving it ........ lol i don't see it but it's ok exit left ......

i prefer new ALAIA then this 100000000000000x times

I dunno. I find it too literal. Like "Oh zigzags get it?!" Although it looks very well produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->