Versace S/S 2025 Milan

The prints are directly from Versus spring 1997. They looked very familiar to me, so I went to look at that collection again on Firstview. And that collection was so much better - modern, young, stylish.

This is WORSE than autopilot. The plane crashed and burned days ago and this is the wreckage. No survivors, no rescue, no NOTHIN'

It's so painfully nondescript, it could be ANN TAYLOR. I miss the energy we used to get from Versace so much.

Versace could be so great !!!! The archives and legacy are so rich and full and THIS is what they come up with ? I remember when Versace stood for high-octane and intentional sexy and trashy executed with impeccable craftmanship. It was mature and cohesive ! I always looked forward to a Versace show. I cannot stand it anymore !

Again, I think the owners PREFER these kinds of zombie collections that do just enough to justify selling the accessories and cosmetics. Cuz let's face it, most people will buy the clothes no matter how mediocre it is simply because it's "designer". Especially when most buyers are Middle Class and Working Class who just want to feel 'rich'.

Ehh stop looking at the archives. The prints are ugly, after logo mania you would think they would steer far from it. The most interesting aspects were the metallic embroidery and the brown leathers.

I understand that Donatella loves this brand as her own child but it's time to let go all the family apprehensions and let someone willing to take over this house to another level. Riccardo is right there, he can turn this brand into a big powerhouse again.

I understand that Donatella loves this brand as her own child but it's time to let go all the family apprehensions and let someone willing to take over this house to another level. Riccardo is right there, he can turn this brand into a big powerhouse again.
I really wouldn't be so sure. Something tells me this is much bigger than Donatella and more to do with the owners. Nothing good can ever come from the name KORS.

Tisci would be better though, I agree.

I really wouldn't be so sure. Something tells me this is much bigger than Donatella and more to do with the owners. Nothing good can ever come from the name KORS.

Tisci would be better though, I agree.
Well yes. Corporate-wise I don't think they would hire such a huge name (especially now that Kors owns the company) but Tisci would have been such a terrific Creative Director for Versace...

Well yes. Corporate-wise I don't think they would hire such a huge name (especially now that Kors owns the company) but Tisci would have been such a terrific Creative Director for Versace...
No but I'm saying even Tisci would have a hard time lifting Versace from such CREATIVE DEMENTIA. I think the Kors Corp prefers these kinds of vague collections.

I love it but it doesnt feel like a Versace show at all apart from the chain mail dresses. The colours are beautiful thouugh especially the 1970s inspired prints. Am surprised that they didnt show the finale look as much and focused on the other two models who are more well known. The finale dress seemed to marry this concept of the florals into the Versace sexy dna that we all expect.

Very afwul collection, looks like Private Policy NY trying to be the new Dries van Noten

With what Milan has shown to us, we can only wait for this year's H&M collaboration.

Last edited:
demure-mindful.gif

Tenor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->