UyHHnC72_o.jpg
WbzR5Khg_o.jpg
71k1zldn_o.jpg
FjXaBRSa_o.jpg
Jfknmedj_o.jpg

the impression

Creative direction by Edward Quarmby
Styled by Lotta Volkova

Should've chosen someone other than Emma from their roster to model, but I don't hate it. Styling and creative direction feel like Miu Miu to me - a welcome departure from several of their recent campaigns.

I love the colorized-black-and-white-picture style. Goes well with the clothes. A bit tired of Emma Corrin though

^ the lips, for sure. Rigor mortis has set in, the color has left Emma’s lips and cheeks, and the eyes of glazed over

I get what y’all saying, the concept and the result really are quite fun. But Emma? again???? she was cool for one season at most but how much more can we take? she doesn’t have a shred of charm

I like the aesthetic here, but the weird smooth filter they put over the photos that make her look plastic-y/like digital illustration was a mistake in my opinion, would've been better without.

also not a fan of the p*rv*rted dishwashing gloves

I like the aesthetic here, but the weird smooth filter they put over the photos that make her look plastic-y/like digital illustration was a mistake in my opinion, would've been better without.

also not a fan of the p*rv*rted dishwashing gloves
I’m not an expert, but it looks like they turned the images to black and white and then recolored them. If that’s really what they did, it’s actually pretty interesting, rather than just a random filter😮‍💨

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueskin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->