Miu Miu F/W 2021.22 : Emma Corrin by Steven Meisel

The collection really doesn't translate off that gorgeous mountain from the presentation onto a studio shoot with a plain background. Jazz it up please.

He is so mediocre these days. If I were a client, I would give Meisel one model, one analog camera and tell him to go outside - without million assistants, without Pat, without Pascal.

i hate the styling but that's my problem i guess. otherwise this feels strong! now let's get back to work at prada honey!

I wish to see goddess Tilda Swinton in this. She does fashion better than so many overrated models of the past.

Emma is the weak link for me. I like everything else.

The light and colors are so Burbridge. I can't associate Steven with this campaign. I had big expectations with Emma, but this is the second time I find her flat in pictures. Jodie Comer would have been perfect for Miu Miu. Third time is a charm.

Side note; the styling reminds me of to the Desperate Living cover with Ashleigh Good, one of my all time favorite by Steven.

^Burbridge could’ve been great actually!

I can’t see how Meisel could’ve shot this! there’s not a single good shot, maybe the close up and that ain’t saying much.

knowing that MM Paris will do expressive graphic stuff, I understand how simple and minimalist result could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->