Miu Miu S/S 2009 : Katie Holmes by Mert & Marcus

the last shot with her hand in the fire is incredible :brows:
this has turned out much better than I expected

I always love their campaigns, but this is a bit disappointing. But I also don't like Katie, so I think that the reason why I don't really like it. The third picture with her hand in the fire is amazing though.

It's actually not that bad at all. the concept is quite nice and the colours and lighting look good.

I like the second shot... it has this voodoo feel to it that is quite scary but interesting no less

I don't like it, it looks too artificial...and Katie looks bad in the first shot, is she trying to make fierce expression?, she looks good in the second shot though.

This looks so beautiful-the pose, the background, Katie...everything!!!

I'm not hoping for background models now :(

A little late I know, but I just came across the 2nd pic and really like it.:woot:
She's obviously been watching 'The Craft' before this pic was taken:wink: but all in all this is definitely growing on me and Katie is working it a whole lot better than I could have anticipated.B)

i bet there won't be any models. they would have already appeared in the first shot if there were any.

i really do hope they have a shot with the models, how much longer do you think untill we weill know?

I am starting to think the models will not be in this campaign :ninja:

40322_20090115242_122_388lo.jpg

i don't like that pic, after she looks angry then she smile.. what a weird choice of pose

Models would ruin this concept IMO..single shot is more divine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->