Miu Miu S/S 2009 : Katie Holmes by Mert & Marcus

I expected something more glam... even so since I looooove Miu Miu, I like the ad..

i really like this!

:clap:

I mean models would have been nice, but i think Katie does a good job, i love the photography, ambience and the styling!

it's quite beautiful ^_^

But it'd so unfair if they suddenly resigned from the models after the whole hype etc., but I'm affraid it's already true :cry:

I'm not giving up on models just yet. We've seen 3 images from a campaign that is going to be (if it follows suit with the other Miu Miu ads) quite lengthy. Vanessa's Miu Miu series was around 20 pictures as were Lindsay and Kirsten's. So this is 3 so far out of 20...

Plenty more to come.

actually it seems a solo campaign, and it's so complete.

miu miu has used until now a single celebrity, so no suriprise if it's this year the same way

The models were just supposed to be background though. I don't think they'll get shots by themselves but I think they'll appear eventually.

this Roman reference feels a bit theatrical, therefore, boring. but Katie does look impressive, i'm surprised.
it would be too unfair to appear a single girl campaign after all the speculations on the 'accessories'.

i am not sure if it was posted?

Photo135.jpg

snapped by me from cosmopolitan hk feb 09

I don't think it has :woot:
I love the mood in this campaign..

just gets better and better!

Muccia is killing it, with Prada and Miu Miu, definitely 2 of the most memorable campaigns this season. :woot:

I like this campaign...a lot, and I hardly think she's interesting or captivating in general (although she is pretty) but here she delivers.

huh

those ads ARE getting better and better. i hope the models got permanently CUT from those pics.

Oh, love the last image as well. I've loved all of them so far. Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->