Miu Miu S/S 2009 : Katie Holmes by Mert & Marcus

Ok, holla for the full campaign!
Sorry girls, only Katie this time

miumiu

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting it in full. :flower:

I love the last shot, its a good celeb campaign, no need for models to be used in the background, at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the colours and the concept, and Katie looks great. But i'm curious to know where the models are.. :unsure:

now I am wondering, what if there are models, where and how are they gonna fit.

but anyway, this campaign is stunning sans model, the colours are lovely.

Very nice. The best celebrity campaign in a while, and such surprise, didn't see it coming at all when I heard it's Katie.
I agree with most of the people, there's no need for models in the background.

This campaign is very good. I really like.
I just didn't like the last eyewear pic and the shoes' ones.

have to admit, better than I expected it to be. the only shot I don't get is the one where she has her hand in the fire. pointless IMO

After seeing all the ads, I still don't like it. Katie Holmes is such a nonentity. Natalie Portman would have been or maybe it just reminds me of her W cover and ed.

After seeing all the ads, I still don't like it. Katie Holmes is such a nonentity. Natalie Portman would have been or maybe it just reminds me of her W cover and ed.
I think that's because of the lighting, M&M always repeat it :innocent:.

fantastic campaign. love it. also love the fact that there are no reasons/models for the modelworshippers to go gaga over :lol:

i just LOVE the colors and the setting!!! :smile: too bad the models that were supposed to be with katie in this didn't appear. :(

i really like it now that i see all of it together, it reminds me a lot of David Lynch's work....i also love that she's happy-mannequin-posing half the time and sasha fierce half the time, lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->