TENDANCES CINEMA
ACTEURS MADE IN UK
SPECIAL BEAUTE
PARFUMS ET CREATION
MODE ENSOLEILLEE
SEVILLE SOUS LE SOLEIL
journaux.fr

Love the styling on the cover.

Do you know the names from the Models ? debora25 Thank you for the snaps I like .

Do you know the names from the Models ? debora25 Thank you for the snaps I like .

In post #4 there are Bette Franke, Kendra spears, Silvia @ select and Taylor Fuchs. In post #5 there are jennifer messelier, Denisa dvorakova and Taryn davidson. I hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: i think the silvia is Sylvia mann? I looked in her thread but i'm not sure.

I like the cover. And great to see Bette scoring an ed :woot:

:unsure: wow, what have they done to Léa here? she's so pretty but looks rather awkward on the cover. bleh. good choice anyway, she deserves some good exposure.

the previews look yummy.

This issue seems very good, even though the cover is a bit amateurish, imo.

:unsure: wow, what have they done to Léa here? she's so pretty but looks rather awkward on the cover. bleh. good choice anyway, she deserves some good exposure.

my thoughts exactly.

I was excited when I read the title, but...

The cover looks good and the previews are great! :heart: I've only heard of Mixte through Emmauelle Alt's thread. She used to be fashion director or editor or something. I might have to check this out. ^_^

Kendra's ed looks normal, but the LV and Marc Jacobs pieces are boring... the desert, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->