Model Combat 6 - "To be or not to be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missmaggaddict I like you being the new boss now :rofl: :innocent: :smile: :wink: :shifty: :kiss: :judge: :ninja:

Gummy would approve if she would be alive. :angel:

^ don't worry, she's looking up to you guys ... from 6ft under of course ... or how far off was that cliff style? :rofl: :rofl: :shifty: :rofl:

style_expert said:
Missmaggaddict I like you being the new boss now :ninja:

Yeah I Knew You Would...:brows: :lol:
And I Enjoy Being the Boss...:angry: :woot: :lol: :heart:
Bossy With The Possibility Of Becoming Very Bitchy...:innocent: :shifty: :rofl: :brows: :lol: :winkiss: :heart:

:ninja:

So i guess after three rounds, all the scores get added together and we have our winner?

:lol: shocking... yet hilarious

^ that's not shocking coming from style_expert ... :shifty: :rofl: ... if there was a mountain higher, i'm pretty sure he and gummy would've been there in lightning speed :rofl: :shifty: :rofl:

kikidior said:
^ that's not shocking coming from style_expert ... :shifty: :rofl: ... if there was a mountain higher, i'm pretty sure he and gummy would've been there in lightning speed :rofl: :shifty: :rofl:

:rofl: Well I must admit it was a whole journey to Mount Everest. Fortunately I was flying first class, while Gummy was shipped in a cargo box fit for a small cat or dog. You know, you have to keep her cool...after all she's a divine dish but only when served ice cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :rofl: of course :shifty: and apparently, she's still cold :rofl: ... i guess she wants to preserve herself instead of decomposing :ermm: :rofl: ... vain little girl! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->