Model Combat 6 - "To be or not to be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
miu_miu said:
:rofl:
Just wondering, who are the past winners of Model Combat...we need a hall of fame!
Not sure... Kim Noorda, Mariacarla Boscono, Michelle Buswell, Angela Lindvall, who else?

style_expert said:
MMA and kikidior...you make this game worth playing :wub:

:wub: you guys do :wub: ... and i'm sure gummy appreciates all these too :shifty: :rofl: ... sorry for you sucka :rofl: oh goodness that was so ... gangsta? :rofl: :rofl: ... i blame gummy for this :rofl:

Cintia won one yes.... and Cintia rules all :wub: :heart:

I can't believe Michelle won one :shock: That's the real shocker. She's just a low-rent Carolyn Murphy

Cintia won one of these? :sick:

Honestly that is crazy, but something I would expect. :innocent:

Good for Michelle B., she is not a low-rent Carolyn Murphy but a second coming of Carolyn Murphy, I think she is great, the modeling industry needs more all-American blonds with great bone structure and amazing bodies.

Oh noo :doh: I missed my last vote!!! :rolleyes: Anyway, I would vote for Sasha and she won. So I`m happy!!! :clap:

so, for the next round. should sasha sit it out like we did before? i think its a good idea personally

masquerade said:
so, for the next round. should sasha sit it out like we did before? i think its a good idea personally
I think so. If she is in the next model combat she will probabaly win again. :lol:

I can't believe that this season went so quickly. It's only been 4 weeks since the game first started.

Ziegfeld Girl said:
I can't believe that this season went so quickly. It's only been 4 weeks since the game first started.
Wow :flower:
How long did the other seasons go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"