Model Money Makers

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
Top Money
kkurkova_VicSecretB.jpg

MODEL MONIES

LINDA EVANGELISTA may once have claimed not to get out of bed for less than £10,000, but these days, it seems, the world's most powerful catwalkers can up the money stakes.
Karolina :heart: Kurkova, the 19-year-old Czech with the killer pout, came top of the model money pile last year, pocketing a total of £3.8 million having taken over Gisele Bundchen's Victoria's Secret contract and posed for the likes of Tommy Hilfiger. According to the Sunday Telegraph Magazine, she disposes of some of her hard-earned cash by feeding caviar to Bella, her beloved shih tzu.
Heidi Klum's £3.8 million put her in second place last year. The 30-year-old German (famously branded a "sausage" by ex-Elite Models boss John Casablancas), began the year by signing with Victoria's Secret (for the third time), Pringle, H&M Swimwear and Spar Beauty Kiss and ended it by announcing that she was pregnant by billionaire Formula 1 boss, Flavio Briatore.
Russian :shock: ex-street seller Natalia :heart: Vodianova was up next - having posed for Gucci, Lanvin and Cerruti, the elfin mother-of-one made a total of £3.6 million.
Britain's most beautiful, Kate Moss, came fourth on the list, with a slew of ad campaigns including Chanel Mademoiselle, Rimmel, Missoni, Stella McCartney, Zara and Burberry - for whom she also took to the catwalk just once.
Next up were :sick: Carolyn Murphy, whose renewed $3 million contract with Estιe Lauder combined comfortably with contracts with Lancτme, Cesare Paciotti and Harry Winston, among others, to make her £3.4 million.
Carmen Kass, :sick: the self-proclaimed "richest girl from Estonia", took sixth place, bagging a total of £3.1 million as the face and body of Sephora, Dior's J'Adore, Chanel, Mercedes, Michael Kors and Givenchy.
And finally, 23-year-old American golden girl Angela Lindvall :sick: took home £3 million this year, having posed for Chloe, Dior, DKNY, Prada and Louis Vuitton. But she still hasn't impressed everyone.
"When she does that spacy pout," rants actress and fashion guru Chloe Sevigny, "I just wanna punch her in the mouth." :lol: me too Chloe :P (January 6 2004, AM)

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 6th, 2004 - 4:05 am
According to the Sunday Telegraph Magazine, she disposes of some of her hard-earned cash by feeding caviar to Bella, her beloved shih tzu.
That is ridiculous. :shock:

its suprising considering that kk doesnt do that many ads it hink her rate is up there
But i think the list is just perfect thats how i rate them though id put naomi somewhere there!
Angela shd be higher she has like all the campaigns even eva h

Originally posted by Belowen+Jan 6th, 2004 - 10:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Jan 6th, 2004 - 10:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jan 6th, 2004 - 4:05 am
According to the Sunday Telegraph Magazine, she disposes of some of her hard-earned cash by feeding caviar to Bella, her beloved shih tzu.
That is ridiculous. :shock: [/b][/quote]
I think that is probably one of those things that was taken out of proportion. I'm sure she doesn't set down a little jar of caviar and say "here Bella! come get supper!" but if she's eating some she'll give some to her dog. My family would do the same!

I second ShadeOfRed's sentiments. I had no idea Karolina was only 19!! She looks way older!

I'm glad natalia and angela making a lot of money, I'm not sure why

did anyone know that angela has a magazine project going intended to help people communicate with each other and find out what everyone's thinking? I don't know the details, but I thought it was a brilliant idea - I'm sure her website www.angela-lindvall.net has info about it

I thought everyone knew how young Karolina is... I remember when she did the Victoria's Secret show 4 years ago, I was like, isn't that child p*rn*gr*phy?

Originally posted by Belowen+Jan 6th, 2004 - 5:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Jan 6th, 2004 - 5:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jan 6th, 2004 - 4:05 am
That is ridiculous. :shock:[/b][/quote]
Lena - Ditto :wacko:

With all the causes in the world(and her native country) you'd think she would give people something constructive to write about :argg: :ermm: :doh: :

Originally posted by tiffany@Jan 6th, 2004 - 11:09 am
did anyone know that angela has a magazine project going intended to help people communicate with each other and find out what everyone's thinking? I don't know the details, but I thought it was a brilliant idea - I'm sure her website www.angela-lindvall.net has info about it
tiffany, it's a great project. All info can be found on www.collagefoundation.org, an awesome website.

Lena, thanks for the article.

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 6th, 2004 - 9:05 am
Heidi Klum's £3.8 million put her in second place last year. The 30-year-old German
(famously branded a "sausage" by ex-Elite Models boss John Casablancas),
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i highly doubt that any girl around makes more money than heidi. then again if you strictly limit it to income throgh "fashion", it might be more or less accurate

i think EVA has made a LOT of money over the last couple of years

she's also launching a swimwear line (but dont they all)

I would think that Naomi Campbell makes a hefty sum too... she has all those fragrances and what not. As for Natalia... isn't she already married to a billionaire? It's nice to know that she's actually making her own millions, instead of lounging around like some big fat old socialite :innocent:
What about Liya Kebede. She signed a $6million Estee Lauder contract...
Caroline Ribeiro has a $3 million Revlon contract... I wonder what the payment installments are like.

I've read consistent reports that mention Gisele making $12-15 million annually.

Anyways, if anyone wants to know, I just heard the other day on television that Claudia Shiffer is the highest paid model in history. She apparantly made $60 million as a model :o :o :o

Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiffany@Jan 6th, 2004 - 11:09 am
tiffany, it's a great project. All info can be found on www.collagefoundation.org, an awesome website.

Lena, thanks for the article. [/b][/quote]
that's cool someone else has heard of it! :flower: I think it sounds just brilliant

naomi, liya & gisele must have tons of money - I also heard that Adriana Lima got a $4million victoria secret contract, but I'm not sure whether that's true

i mean all these money tags they're trying to put on the girls are usually a waste of time and suffer from extremely poor research. usually, you need not read further than 2 lines for them to contradict themselves...

kk did replace gisèle for vs? yeah, right!! :rolleyes:
ms murphy for both lancome and lauder? sure thing :wacko:

how much do models make per show?

Daria's gonna make a ton this year

I've read consistent reports that mention Gisele making $12-15 million annually

No wonder, i saw her posing everywhere.

Anyways, if anyone wants to know, I just heard the other day on television that Claudia Shiffer is the highest paid model in history. She apparantly made $60 million as a model

Oh wow, that's a lot of money for a year's salary. I don't see her that much though in the ads. Where does the money come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->