Models Discovered Online

lanvinray

Reaction score
Whether it's Myspace, MODELS.com or Facebook, let's face it! Internet blessed the fashion industry with these promising models. I only know a few of them so feel free to add more models who were discovered online :wink:

Sean Opry

seancksz5.jpg
se3.jpg

Sean was discovered on Myspace by America's Next Top Model judge Nolé Marin^_^

men.style.com

Kendra Spears

kendra_spears_ford.jpg

kend.jpg
kend2.jpg

Kendra won the Ford Models Supermodel of the World Myspace Search in 2008. She represented "Myspace" and was eventually signed by Ford NY^_^

coacdinc & style

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyndsey Scott posted her picture on Models.com and about 6 months later, she got discoverd :wink:

Kelly Moreira

zakpl6ee7dozk7ztzq298fj.jpg

00280m.jpg
00120m.jpg

Kelly applied in the Elite Model Look France 2009 competitio through MySpace (info courtesy of Bianca)

myspace & style

I so didn't know Sean "good looking" Opry was discovered online! wow. Didn't Amanda Laine get discovered online as well?

^No, Amanda was discovered by a mother of a model with Elmer Olsen Toronto.........
signed with Elmer, then Supreme with winning the model contest for V

^You're welcome.

The V contest was online, so I can see why you thought that.

Actually I think it's cool, but we should keep their privacy. I mean ok, you can search by yourself on Facebook, but nevertheless, If you post it here they get more request, that's annoing I think . and they wouldn't confirm you anyway :innocent:

Lyndsey Scotthttp://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/lyndsey-scott-76236.html

00270m.jpg
00490h12009092515165823.jpg

PONY RYDER: You have an interesting story about how you have been discovered? Tell us more!
LYNDSEY SCOTT: Jules Birnbaum Watson, the new faces booker at Click Models found me on Models.com.

PONY RYDER: When you applied for MDC’s scouting feature, what kind of photos did you put? Did you have any professional photos, or did you just use a few simple snapshots?
LYNDSEY SCOTT : I had some tests that I had taken by Rico Kinnard and I posted three of them on Models.com.

style & .pony-ryder.com

Nimue Smit

1z35xjo.jpg

205zdqf.jpg

thefashionspot.com

oh my god, i'm so stupid :lol::lol:
I thought this was about personal accounts of models post here.
I think it didn't read closely enough :innocent::lol:
sry, now then it's ok :P

It's interesting that Lyndsey Scott posted test photos on Models.com and that's how she got discovered, honestly didn't think any one working in this fashion industry was using Models.com to get models big jobs. I heard about Lindsey Wixson whom got her first big job for Vogue in Italy through Models.com

Also I believe nimuë was discovered on the Dutch version of Facebook called haves by a Dutch agent.

Is it possible that models who work in their city or town locally and make Facebook pages with their online portfolio can get discovered just by liking clients pages like Vogue, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->