Model's Street Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't find Lily attractive but her sense of style is pretty good.

i love behati's style, it's one of my favorites. and lily has such an amazing sense of style!

The picture of Lily with Freja...Freja looks so cool in every sense of the word.

I love her style

B)

it's a brand new thread of Model's Street Style and I'm seeing a lot of repost from the original thread :doh:

Yes. I was watching and interview with Ali Michael where she said most of models have black and gray clothes (basic stuff that you can wear over and over again) because they go so well together and it's easy to put outfits together.

I know,i see some models and they wear such casual simple outfits,it works!!!.....Comfort is essential i guess.I envy the way they make even the simple outfits desirable

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a great Behati fan but I like her style because it's 'normal' ^_^

Lily and Natasha have the best street styles of any model imo.

Other models should look to them for inspiration! B) :lol:

not everybody can remember every picture ever posted in that thread.

I love that last picture of Coco! My goodness, she resonates such beauty and class. She seems less about trends and looking cool for the fashion paparazzi and more about what she grew up knowing was beautiful. Her style just seems very innocent and true to herself, being from a small town.

Anyway, here are a few shots from modelwire.com. Apparently they are SS '09.
Sorry if any are reposts.

Edna Iordache, Woman (Milan)
27920831_p.jpg

Anya Kazakova
31352186_m.jpg

Heidi Mount
31351940_m.jpg

Alina
31350777_m.jpg

Shannan Click
31360058_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
black and grey are a must for models it seems:heart:

I forget where, but I read an interview with a model saying that they always bring black and grey pieces with them because they're not able to take much clothing away with them and at least with those colours, they always match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->