Women Paris -> NEXT
Premier London -> NEXT

Meghan Collison - Supreme NY -> NEXT
Women Milan -> NEXT
Women Paris -> NEXT
Premier London -> NEXT

Daisy Lowe: Marilyn Paris -> NEXT

Last edited by a moderator:
How can NEXT afford this all? I wonder why next doesn't buy up the whole market? :innocent:

i don't get why next signs up models that have already had their "high times", I don't believe that neither Meghan nor Meghan will ever be able to earn a lot or even to rekindle the success from 2007. ... So i don't understand what's the exact point of this action, i don't believe that a switch from Supreme to Next can be very advantageous unless you are being dropped.

i don't get why next signs up models that have already had their "high times", I don't believe that neither Meghan nor Meghan will ever be able to earn a lot or even to rekindle the success from 2007. ... So i don't understand what's the exact point of this action, i don't believe that a switch from Supreme to Next can be very advantageous unless you are being dropped.

I'm not sure whether they were dropped by Supreme or not..

Anyway, you can hardly be sure if a model had her best time already.
Besides a model might have had her 'editorial' moment, she could still earn a lot of money by doing commercial jobs (lookbooks, catalogues etc)

Just look at the recent very succesful comebacks of Anna Jagodzinska, Rianne ten Haken and Jamie Bochert....

^I totally agree with the second statement, especially in Suvi's case. She may have had her editorial moment already, her commercial potential hasn't been explored yet it seems and that's maybe where she wants to turn to now - earning money.

Though, I doubt Meghan will have the same opportunities and Supreme/Women actually did a good job booking her campaingns besides the loads of high-class editorials. I can't imagine her going further than these campaigns on the commercial side but maybe I'm wrong.

Then, it's neither "news" nor "piracy". Models are free to leave an agency for another one - just as we are free to think it's right or not.

As far as I know. NEXT are handling well with their girls. They develop their girls with a high relationship (friends,mother). They're the most cordial agency.

However Supreme is a well known management. Their success is high fashion. I don't know their handling with their girls.

Women have strong girls on their boards. They're in addition no strong editorial board, especially in Paris. Their handling with the girls isn't good. As far as I heard. They're cold and not interested in their girls health :flower:

This might probably the reason why Meghan & Suvi switched to NEXT

I'm not sure whether they were dropped by Supreme or not..

Anyway, you can hardly be sure if a model had her best time already.
Besides a model might have had her 'editorial' moment, she could still earn a lot of money by doing commercial jobs (lookbooks, catalogues etc)

Just look at the recent very succesful comebacks of Anna Jagodzinska, Rianne ten Haken and Jamie Bochert....

And Anne V. Though not very recent (maybe 2-3 seasons ago?), her career looked like it was fading and then boom - back on every major runway.

^ How do you know that? I wonder how did the blogger even came up with this story? From where? :blink:
Even if it is true, why wouldn't we be allowed to post that here?

^ How do you know that? I wonder how did the blogger even came up with this story? From where? :blink:
Even if it is true, why wouldn't we be allowed to post that here?
Community Rules, some kind of talks are not allowed here on SS.
Her pictures are awesome :woot:

does anoybody know what's going on with tatyana Usova's agencies, especially in London?
TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->