Models Switching Agencies

This is news to me...

Tanya Dziahileva: Elite+ NY ---> Marilyn NY

on Marilyn NY website this morning...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Indeed :huh: First the weird switch from IMG to Elite and now this... Seems rather unlogical to me. And tbh, since she left IMG her work seems to have slowed down quite rapid. Curious to see how she'll do with Marilyn now!

Riley Keough: Elite NY ---> Marilyn NY

Just like Tanya D, she's up on Marilyn's website.

Hopefully it will mean more work in NYC B), I think she left IMG because they have other models bigger than Tanya (just for now :blush:), but Elite ¿? I don´t understand why she left them :blink:.

Well, she probably left Elite because they did not get her the work Tanya and/or her mother agent felt that she could book somewhere else. Perhaps she has just "expired". I personally like her, but remember that she started very young and has been in the business for a very long time in modeling terms.

hmmm. very odd. ya and its kinda funny cause tanya is still on elite ny's website.... and marilyn's. i guess they just haven't updated it

Read in Tanya's thread that Elite hasn't done much for their models lately, and not too long ago Elite Atlanta and Chicago were sold to Max Factor and the names were changed.

really???I know Women is at their peak right now , but seriously??

Angela Lindvall: IMG -> Women

She seems to have a lot-hate thing with IMG. She was with One for a few months then switched back to IMG. Maybe that's why IMG has done nothing for her this second time around, like they knew it was only a matter of time before she would bolt again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->