Models Switching Agencies

^ She's buzzing in Asia.

And re: Flo-- it's doubtful she would leave Supreme. Women Paris has a huge board and she was probably looking for more attention. Viva has a smaller board. Supreme and Viva are sharing a few girls now, Flo and Amanda Norgaard.

Thanks for the explanation:flower:

Any idea what is going on with Nastasia Ohl? She has disappeared from DNA's website - showcard and portfolio...

I don't think DNA would poach because aren't they one of the few agencies that are more honest when taking in models :huh:?

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what is the difference between Women and Women Direct NY?

^Posted earlier in this thread...

One has to understand that Women, Supreme and Women-Direct all share the same office and operate under (basically) the same company. The only difference is that each board has their own bookers, space in the office, and "image" but the Women Group is the 'umbrella' company.

Women Direct was initially started to be the much more commercial sister agency in the Women group, but one of the founding directors/bookers of the agency (who has since left to New York Models) tried to make it become something much more editorial, almost in an attempt to rival Women, by signing girls like Alla and Dorothea and subsequently pushing them into the editorial / show market, where they reached a high level of success. Women Direct was also established as a place for models who didn't fit the 'Women' or 'Supreme' mold / image but were still viable, high end (read: profitable) models previously placed with Women or Supreme -- such as Timoxa, Luize Salmgrieze, Svieta Nemkova, Irina Vodolozova, Luisa Ingman and Melody Woodin. All of the boards are separate though meaning, Supreme is not the development board of Women, and Women Direct is not where Women models go when they aren't working as much editorially... etc.

Essentially it's all about image. It was explained to me like this: Carmen Kass embodies the Women side of things, as a timeless, classic, elegant, editorial beauty. Iris embodies Supreme, as a quirky, intelligent, unique, contemporary beauty, and Fernanda Motta embodies Women Direct, as sexy, commercial, high end money model.

Make sense?

well , i read on MDC (comments)that nastasia was dropped form DNA.So will Anna S stay with Silent ?

Finally! A good move for Madisyn. Silent should stop to sign exclusively.

Nobody is force to sign this way with them.:wink:
But, Silent it is "personal" management as close as it is possible to do it, as basically, let's say the main bookings are made by the 2 boss and that's it, but they clearly work night and day to get result.

for some girls, that way of management can be very appealing, it is very different than to be in agency with 200 models on boards 3 sections and 30 bookers... some girls can really prefer that.
as far as I know Ana S for exemple has very close relation with silent, her begining on Paris had been very hard, and Silent did really a lot for her, in and out of work.
So not sure she would be so interested by a change for NY anyway....but only time will tell.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->