Models Who Deserve Cosmetics Campaigns

Defo Cato van Ee!!
attachment.php

^ oh my! If that wasn't a beauty cover, it would totally make a fabulous cosmetics ad!

Definitely Jourdan Dunn:woot: i'm happy she got that ysl thingy but it didn't really show her full potential:ermm:... I've seen backstage makeup shots of her looking better that she did in that amateurish ad

Also, i'd like to see Melodie Monrose get a few:D I think i saw her in a D&G ad & she looked amazing:woot:!!! Seriously, she has a great face & phenomenal skin which would make her perfect for a few major ones:crush: also, I think it would help her career cuz she's kinda disappearing:(
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather Marks did only Revlon years ago?

imo Eva Riccobono (she did only Chanel make-up in 2004)

Anna Selezneva (she needs a BIG contract with that face!)

Edita

Caroline Trentini (so unique)

Bette Franke for Lancome
Jasmine Tookes for Maybelline
Tanya Dziaheleva for Shiseido
Melodie Monrose for Covergirl
Luisa Banchin for MAC
Josephine Skriver for Chanel Beauty
Nyasha Matonhodze for L'oreal
Isabeli Fontana for Estee Lauder

^Great list:D
but what about jourdan, what do you think she'd be good for besides ysl
Posted via Mobile Device

^thanks :wink: Maybe Jourdan would be a good fit for Covergirl? I could see her in ads with Stam. She also seems like a good spokesmodel, so she would be good in their commercials. What do you think of that?

^ I think jourdan would do better in maybelline more than covergirl seeing as covergirl is more celeb oriented these days:rolleyes:

Actually, wasn't she rumored to get it before she got pregnant:unsure:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think she was rumored to have Maybelline, but I guess that fell through :(. IDK, I hope Covergirl starts back with more models soon. Stam is the first model in a while to be apart of the brand. Covergirl was such lucrative contract for models on the 90s, so I hope they bring that back. Actresses make plenty of $$$, models have bills to pay :lol:

Melissa Tammerijn

and Sui He, but it's rumored she just got YSL Beauty.

Lakshmi Menon for Lancome would be a dream. Actually even for Rimmel. Its a pity that her Revlon contract fell through though.

If there's a model that i would give her a Beauty Contract, that's definitely JUJU IVANYUK.... her face is perfect for a beauty campaign, she deserves one with that face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->