Best Editorial Models

Lilli_Anita

Reaction score
I couldn't believe that there wasn't a thread for this already, but I searched and searched, using every term I could think of, and never found one. If there is one that I missed, I hope the mods can merge/delete. :flower:

My question is, who do you guys think are the best models editorially. Not simply whose beauty translates well into print, but the models who really, truly prove that their job requires talent.

Sasha Pivovarova: The first model who comes to my mind. She has a reputation for the blank death stare, which she does deserve, but in my opinion she also pulls the best range of expressions around:

scanned by kissmesweet

Natasa Vojnovic: The posing queen, just really, really dynamic.

Scanned by Alien Sex Friend

I think that
Kinée Diouf, Natalia Chabanenko, Anna Gushina, and Mia Aminata Niaria have great potential as well, but haven't really had much chance to prove it.

So what do you think? Again is this there is already a thread, I apologize.

sasha...her ability to transform into anything and everything and her portrayal of different moods and themes, she really embraces her character like an actress...

she can be regal, beautiful, cute, pretty, childlike, innocent, mature, sophisticated, glamourous, haunting, mysterious, sensual and captivatingly sinister etc.

sasha...her ability to transform into anything and everything and her portrayal of different moods and themes, she really embraces her character like an actress...

she can be regal, beautiful, cute, pretty, childlike, innocent, mature, sophisticated, glamourous, haunting, mysterious, sensual and captivatingly sinister etc.

i totally agree about Sasha!! I also like Stella Tennant. She doesnt have as much range as Sasha P but she has this inimitable aristocratic air about her that's mixed with a cool, androgynous edge...no other model possesses it.

Agreed about Sasha.

Suvi is also phenomenal in print, she delivers ALWAYS and has amazing physique.

The only thing that made me like Suvi or Sasha is their editorial work. I do not like them on the runway.

Raquel is such a pro when it comes to poses and ways to serve to the camera :crush:
As someone mentioned before, she would make a fantastic silent actress.

Great post :blush: .

Natasha P., Edita V., Sasha P. & Julia Stegner

sure there are many more but these were the first i thought of when i saw the thread!

I'm not an expert on editorials, but for me I can always trust Gisele, Hana and Gemma to wow me. Off the top of my head I'm also impressed by Raquel, Edita and Sasha.

Sasha..chamelion
Natasha Poly..she is just fierce
Maryna & Edita..do classy sexy amazingly
Daria..amazing
Anja, Agyness, & Natasa..posing queens
Raquel & Caroline..if they are not in US Vogue

Coco Rocha superb poser
Raquel Z.
Anna Selezneva is really growing on me
Sasha P.
Anja Rubik

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemma Ward- Wish she hadnt of taken a break from modeling:(
Anna Selezneva- I think her record shows how good she is.
Sasha-all that has been said before about her on this thread :smile:
Stella- When she first came out she definitely one the most edgy models(She had her septum pierced) but now she does the whole aristocratic look so good. Big Difference
Lakshmi-She deserves more eds. She just Fierce!

Oh how could I forget Coco Rocha! :o:heart:

To add:
Jourdan Dunn, Hye Park, Daria Werbowy, Anna S, Sasha P, Stam, Sessillee Lopez, Gisele B, Maryna, Georgina S, Mariacarla and Tao.

Oh how could I forget Coco Rocha! :o:heart:

I don't know limy, I don't know!:angry: :P

Daria is amazing too.
I don't really like Lara Stone :ninja: but she takes some good pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
No one mentioned Iris Strubegger before? Well, yes she's my fav so I might be biased but IMO she's defenitely the best editorial-girl out there atm! Just look at the amount of work she's getting - and no matter what styling it is, there isn't one shot where she doesn't deliver.

Unbenannt-9-14.jpg
Unbenannt-12-12.jpg

Unbenannt-11-13.jpg
Unbenannt-8-11.jpg

suprememanagement

dl-2-500x754.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member