Models Who Look Alike

also comeron russell is an isabeli look-alike :blink:

11lj3ox.jpg

benetton.com

also they were part of the controversy in viktor & rolf fragrance.. after years we still aren't so sure is isabeli, they are so similar especially in print

the male model on the right, it's the twin of Erin Wasson to me :shock:

mug8pj.jpg

fashionmag

Hanne Gaby Odiele and Lenz von Johnston could be brother and sister.

i don't see it at all.. thanks god daria is daria, and noone can be compared to her

I always thought that Anna Selezneva & Janeta Samp bear a very strong resemblance, but now as Anna's hair is longer - it's even more visible!
3.jpg
img.php
221_022609_v58_terry_richards_sprea.jpg

mdc & vmag

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie Vlaming & May Gil
marieclaire.it chriscollins

Attachments

• 23wqxe1.jpg
    23wqxe1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 3140_12-2007_Marie+Claire_Italy_front_1.jpg
    3140_12-2007_Marie+Claire_Italy_front_1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3
toni garrn and lara stone. :smile:
theyre like long lost sisters. :D

They could be sisters, I don't think they look that much alike, but there is a def. resemblence, if styled to look like each other they def. could do a twin-type editorial.

Lara is more rough, sharper lines, while Toni is softer. I think if they were sisters Toni would be considered the prettier one, as she is more conventionally pretty (softer face), Lara is a bad-a** though.

I think Monkia Jagaciak and Ali Michael have similarly beautiful faces

Jac sort of reminds me of a less quirky Irina Kulikova, Jac is much more conventional though, very streamlined, undeniable beauty. Irina is more quirky and cute. They could be cousins.

I always thought that Anna Selezneva & Janeta Samp bear a very strong resemblance, but now as Anna's hair is longer - it's even more visible!
img.php

mdc & vmag
They really look like, but Janeta is prettier to me ^_^ I think Lara and Toni only look a little alike because of their teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most new models today have similar features and look a like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->