When was first Time you noticed these models ?

Lais Ribeiro- I was looking at the Michael Kors F/W 2010 collection on style.com for the first time, and I saw this picture of her. I probably stared at her for a whole minute!!! :lol:

00260m.jpg

style

From those I remember (my memory is terrible:(
Tanya D:heart:: I was flipping through an issue of Glamour magazine back in 2007- she appeared on so many pages that she immediately caught my attention
Bruna: saw an interview with her in FTV- during her first season I think- I thought she looks very elegant and sophisticated
Fei Fei: when she walked Chanel Pre-Fall 2010- I was just like "gosh she is gorgeous!"
Natalia V: when I saw her "Alice in Wonderland" editorial shot by Annie Leibovitz

I want to mention some of my fav models:

Jac: I knew her when she fell at Hervé Leger in Fall 2009.
Snejana: Versace Fall 2006 y Spring 2008. I liked her because of her opening at Dolce in Spring 2006.
Sigrid Agren: In Chanel Spring 2009 show.
Kamila Filipcikova: Givenchy Fall 2009
Karmen Pedaru: Opening YSL Fall 2008. Amazing.
Anna Jagodzinska: Chanel Spring 2006.
Coco Rocha: Her opening in Jean Paul Gaultier dancing Irish Tap.

From those I remember (my memory is terrible:(
Tanya D:heart:: I was flipping through an issue of Glamour magazine back in 2007- she appeared on so many pages that she immediately caught my attention
I remember the first time I saw Tanya :wub::wub::wub:, it was in a bumper/blind of FTV of her walking for Versace (I wish I could find it) I think it was SS07 or 08 with a sepia effect. And I thought wow, who is that woman? She is so sexy and so beautiful at the same time. Then browsing in the SC (the model that brought me to TFS was Isabeli Fontana) forum I started to open threads randomly, and the first one I opened was Tanya's thread and I freaked out a little bit because I find out she was 16 at the time. :shock: But was kinda releaf because I finally find out the name of the most beautiful girl in the business. :wub:
And she has remained my favorite model ever since. :blush::heart:

Coco; Lara; Natasha; Suvi; Freja - First Vogue i ever bougth, 5 models of the moment. September 2008
Raquel-MDC #1
Linda - Because of that famous quote. I was like i hate that b*tch but then i saw her photos and i changed my mind :lol:
Naomi - TV because of the agressive troubles
Katie Fogarty - When she was all over the place at Prada :lol:
Anna Selezneva - Vogue Paris cover
Daphne Groeneveld - this one is funny cause im not sure if it was at CK or in a Milan show from her first season, i just remember that amazing lips and strange eyes in the end of that season.

I also spotted Anna Selezneva for the first time because of her Vogue Paris cover.

2 more i remember of my faves: (This thread is fun :smile: )

Juju Ivanyuk: Opening Nina Ricci Fall 2011
Dorothea Barth Jorgensen: She amazed me with her stare at Chanel Cruise 2010 Show in venice, my best rated from the show.

also
Juju - in the models talk video. She was the nicest girl there. Such an amazing personality and a gorgeus body.
Lais - Gucci show
Ruby - smoking at backstage photos
Kate King - When there was 2 Ruby´s one after other on the runway
Arizona - When i saw a horse walk on the runway
Karlie - She reminded me Irina K. so much. That was the first time i noticed her

as for me
Juju: read article about her in Elle Ukraine and Dior HC show (the same day)
Stam: Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci comercial
Ali Stephens: Chloe campaign
Toni Garrn: Hugo Boss campaign

TBH I know Karmen has been around for few season but the time i notice her was at the VSFS. also toni,i know they were model but never really got my attetntion

raquelzimmerman.jpg

models.com via way back machine

when I first saw this picture of Raquel when she was at #6 on the Top 50 list in 2005, I have to admit I didn't understand her allure. And now she's my all-time favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
and Kate Moss also thanks to this pic in 2005 or 2006

kate-moss-skinny-jeans.jpg

streetchic.wordpress.com

Constance Jablonski
Illumination+Model+shot.jpg

milcaprichos

Liu Wen
liu-wen-kaden-vogue-5.jpg

shesgotplenty

Karlie Kloss
y1fC8.jpg

toujoursenvogue

Joan Smalls
givenchy-thelazynigerian.jpg

thenigerianreporter

Emily Didonato
emily_didonato_armani_acqua_di_gioia_2010.jpg

tatteredtourniquet

Barbara Palvin
chanel4.jpg

2011trust

Sasha Pivovarova
3537978_640px.jpg

listas.20minutos.es

Gemma Ward
gemma-ward-001.jpg

Jessica Stam
05232_vod_jessica_stam_bvlgari.jpg

theplace2.ru

Vlada Roslyakova
Bags-Under-Eyes.jpg

eyecircles.net

Benjamin Eidem Opening Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 & Arthur Gosse Closing Lanvin Fall 2012

00020f.jpg
00430f.jpg

style.com

I usually notice models first during shows and especially if they open or close. Both Benjamin & Arthur opened Prada in Spring & Fall 2012 respectively but I saw these shows first, not a big fan of Prada :ninja:. I remember these two because they are relatively new but I've forgotten about the others.​

Emina Cunmulaj opening Alexander McQueen S/S 2006 show in Paris

Alexander+McQueen+Spring+2006+SmINIBXMFgyl.jpg

Alexander+McQueen+Spring+2006+dAOMEliT2gsl.jpg

stylebistro.com

Roberta Narciso at Prada Fall 2011

00130m.jpg

style.com

And i've been in love ever since!

Andreea Diaconu in the Ralph Lauren Collection S/S 2012 campaign
tumblr_m6b89rL6kL1qbrdjno1_500.jpg

tumblr