Models with ''Death Stares''

@m0del: is probably the bunny she's holding... lmao!

^that's not the first time i hear that... lmao! when i started falling for monika in ss2010 i showed them her picture from versace and they all said the same thing... (and couldn't belive she was 15. haha)

To me a "death stare" is a glare that looks like it could strike you down dead.

Romina Lanaro
00070m.jpg

style

^agree with monika case, it's not as 'death' as sasha-killer pout is :lol: shes the master xD

Sasha is Queen of "Death Stares"!!!!
i cant help laughing when i saw her death stares with her "over power" catwalk on the runway video.

I like this thread...
That's some girls who have death stare:

Marlena Szoka

headpress

Britt Maren

vogue.com and style.it

Caroline Brasch Nielsen

headpress and jeroensnijders.nl

Chloé Memisevic, that's scary to hell

style.com

Some girls actually have death stares others just look like they're the living dead or something...

Are there any other kinds of stare ? I dont think every "stare without bliss" is death stare right ?

As far as male models are concerned, I think Paul Boche definitely has a killer sort of stare.

paulboche.jpg

thefashionisto

Also: Chloe Memisevic totes has one of the best death stares since Adina F, imho.

^^That is opposite of a deathstare. That is a gorgeous gaze of an angel :wub:

Not sure if it's her stare or her face as a whole but I can't be the only one who's scared sh*tless by Kelly Mittendorf? :smile:heart:smile:

097ot.jpg

imagelkj.jpg

theagencyaz, Billy Kidd

^oh no he 2nd shot is quite scary that's why when i looked her up after seeing the Prada campaign i was shocked

Kelly! Omg... I will have nightmares with her tonight.
She is so weird-looking.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kelly Mittendorf... wow, that is an insane stare!!! What an unusual look she has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->