More economical yet still original and stylish shoes?

Lipgloss&Cigs

Reaction score
Hi! I am from Canada, and while we don't have a topshop or an office, I have been on both websites and I always love the awesome shoes they offer...what are some other brands/stores from around the world that have amazing designer-looking shoes, yet are cheaper than Manolos?

Steve Madden does, although they can verge on garish. I saw these patent pumps with a set back heel and gorgeous pointed toe, they were channeling the Pigalle.

BCBGirls, theyre less than Manolos and are more restrained than Steve Madden, just stay away from the monogram.

^^ I agree about the BCBGirls... I have a pair of suede pointed pumps that remind me of those Louboutins that Kirstin Dunst(I think) always wears.

If Zappos ships to Canada, then I totally recommend them.

Via Spriga comes to mind. I dont know much about them but I've seen them at nordstroms and they dont seem so bad.

Is there a Mango store in Canada?
They have an amazing pair of Lanvin-esque ballet flats in taupe satin this S/S, but unfortunately they sold out so quickly!!

Oh and Zara is a good bet too...they were channeling the Miu Miu chain stacked heels of last Fall.

Anyone remember those Dior Detective pumps from S/S 05? Well BCBG knocked them off exactly this season, they come in black, red and white. They come in both d'Orsay and with an ankle strap. Very cute.

Steve Madden also has those Chloe moccassin flats with a grosgrain bow, they have em in silver metallic, black and white leather.

faryl robin
franco sarto
seychelles

WINNERS!!! I have found some of my favourite pairs of shoes there, super cheap as always too:D

mmmm, Softie, I'll have to research Faryl Robin.....seems interesting. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->