More or Less #1 : Kate Moss by Ethan James Green

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Brand new biannual magazine from the former creative director of British Vogue, Jaime Perlam:

Very underwhelming debut. What's that masthead, and the title isn't very creative at all? I like only the first image.

I suppose after years and years of running all those Kate Moss covers under Alexandra they naturally formed a bond. I'm guessing this will sell pretty well. So to go with Kate for your first issue is very clever.

This is not good!
Jaime was amazing in the documentary for bbc. I was expecting more and she gave less haha

The masthead looks like a cheap version of Interview's former masthead.

LOL @ a “creative director” vomiting this juvenile abominations

Yuck! Tired and boring. And not sure if I’m referring to this cover concept or the model. Probably both.

You go from British Vogue that had an over saturation of Kate Moss and start a new title with... Kate Moss... tiresome

Actually this shoot is very well done.
You really do see her personality come through in the full spread which not many photographers are able to do.

for Ethan too it's a solid story and perfect step from his last cover of Kate which he shot for Dazed a year or so ago.

Kate Moss on the cover is a desperate attempt to get attention, less for me, please.

UHQ

Hair: Rudi Lewis at LGA Management
Make-up: Isamaya French at Streeters

https://www.moreorlessmag.com/fashion/debut-cover/

Her face looks warped on the first cover, and her arms hanging in the air are annoying

If somebody told me this is a biannual supplement to Interview I'd barely doubt it.
I don't get the creative direction. Why in the world would you choose that masthead over hundreds of others?:huh: like someone already mentioned it just looks like a cheaper interview.

Has she always been such a mediocre model? I know her looks have faded, but she looks kind of amateurish as a model in these pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->