Moschino Cheap & Chic F/W 10.11 Milan

its funny because i absolutely hated the moschino collection, but this is one of my favorite collections!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!

oh.my.god. how the hell did I miss this collection? It's so fun & cute. Clothes wise, it looks great.

A lot of pieces from the archives to be sure. Mainline did the guitar bag (even the same color) about 10 years ago & it still goes for crazy money when you can find it on ebay. There were a couple of cute pieces, but overall I feel that it was not a particularly strong collection for the brand. MUCH better than mainline though.

juicy has always consistently ripped off moschino. so to say it's juicy is to say it's moschino! which, well, duh! :smile:

i can't say i'm 100% thrilled with this collection but i respect and love that you can clearly see more of the founder (franco moschino!)'s humor and vision in this. the design team had been going way way far off from his original aesthetic in the past couple of years but it's slowly coming back and that makes me smile :smile:

it's not perfect but it's getting there.

~b

i agree. i should've tempered my criticism, but i had such a visceral reaction to this presentation given we've seen this riff put on not only by houses like juicy couture, but by dsquared and in elle editorials (with naomi campbell). don't get me wrong: i LOVE this idea. i've been on the very ostentatious shopping sprees that inspire this type of riducle. it's just a hackneyed idea.

moschino deserves better. anyone who peeks into his "history of fashion" thread in this very forum understands that....

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f116/1950-1994-franco-moschino-57085.html

Last edited by a moderator:
the styling and the theme and the music is amazing. though yeh as all u guys said it might be a lil too trendy.

In my opinion,this is the best Milan collection yet..it's so trendy,full of colors,but not too much of them,it's perfect for us teenagers!Love it! :woot::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->