Moschino F/W 09.10 : Constance Jablonski by Tom Munro

i like it better than Yulia's, i didn't like that photo-montage of her making faces..she just looked like some average girl, not a model....now THIS...i don't even like Constance, but she is pure model here

I agree. I didn't like last season's ads at all, but I like this ^_^

it's very nice at first glance. Constance does look good and styled to perfection, but it's only average, borderline good. It caught my eye, but i didn't want to keep looking when i opened the HQ version.

^I agree, looks good on first glance, but it's nothing special.

pose like kind of not really she is trying to take of socks.. honestly, don't like it too much.

Constance looks confident and kinda arrogant there and that red lipstick suits perfectly in this role.

I like it, and I think Constance looks great - still.. there's something missing :unsure: I have to say I preferred last season with Yulia though :blush: it was so refreshing and different!
But overall: very nice done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, and I think Constance looks great - still.. there's something missing :unsure: I have to say I preferred last season with Yulia though :blush: it was so refreshing and different!
But overall: very nice done.

so true! Yulia's campaign was much more tongue-in-cheek - something you just expect from Moschino.

I don't usually get her appeal but I must say that she looks very good, and I like it very much... I didn't like last season.

There's actually 2 mystery girls in this campaign. One may be Svea Kloosterhof as something about it was mentioned in her thread. Can anyone confirm?

vvshu

i like it even more with these 2 "ghosts" :lol:
kinda reminds me of the ads with guinevere with ruslana and vlada as her servants :smile:

changing the topic a bit - right now there is an extremely similar dress to the black&white one in New Yorker :huh:

I am really curious who the other two girls are :woot:

Thanks for posting the 2-page version of the first ad; it looks really good!

I like the first half of the photo...but the feet,,,,

i can't wait to see Constance in another outfit. i bet it'll be an even better photograph

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->