Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

:heart: the darkness of the campaign. Matches the collection so well, can't wait to see more. They look amazing in print

I love the dynamic of the shots.

:heart: the darkness of the campaign. Matches the collection so well, can't wait to see more. They look amazing in print

Agreed, goes so well with the clothes, :heart: I think these ads will be my favorite of the season, with lanvin its always like this

as much as i love raquel, this campaign would be eons better if it were just liya...

This is disappointing. It's too low-budget-horror-film for my liking.

It reminds me of the cover of the exorcist with its street lamp and dark lighting :innocent:

They should have gone with a more subversive theme than this. It's too literal. Yes the clothes are dark, we get it.

Lanvin needs a change of photographer. Inez and Vinoodh or Mert and Marcus would be good, no? :heart:

I like it. It's different, and eye-catching I guess when you see it in print, so I don't know if I love it yet...

I'd die of disappointment if I&V brought their single uniform "cool girl" look to Lanvin....especially when Lanvin & Meisel have been producing different and beautiful ads for nearly 4 years together.

the menswear ad just makes me laugh...
it's basically a SNEAKER AD...
:rofl:...

they're all wearing the same 'schoolboy uniform'...
but they all have different sneakers..
i guess they (and we) know where their bread is buttered....

^_^....

:woot: omg, absolutly in love with the last one

Liya is really blowing me away in these.

That newest one is stunning.

Liya is definitely amazing in this campaign!

Liya looks striking in this campaign, and I don't even think Raquel looks bad, just dull compared to Liya

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->