Moschino F/W 2021.22 Milan

I only like the last old-style Hollywood outfits. The rest is just too much in your face but has been done without any restraint. End up looking like a caricature in a comic book, a bad one.

I was not ready for a cheap knockoff of Björk iconic swan dress.

There are definitely some questionable pieces and styling in this collection but it still put a smile to my face (which hasn't happened during this fashion week so far). The casting is also amazing here, loved seeing Shalom, Kristi, Amber, Karen...:heart:

It's less worse than some of his collections, but (again) it's a collection that we will wait for Meisel's magic in campaign!

Katy Perry must be creaming herself. I can see her in every single one of these.

It’s fun, campy, not too serious, love the cast, Moschino has grown on me, every once in a while I’m pleasantly surprised by how some of the pieces look on red carpets or videos with different styling.

I think his Moschino collections mostly are quite good, especially given that the bar is so low nowadays. This collection is neither innovative nor original in every sense, but it is fun to watch and easy to digest. If we compare Jeremy's Moschino to MGC's Dior and VV's Chanel, we know who is the winner even though Moschino is not in the same league! So I always find it a pleasure to see brands like Moschino can deliver season after season, which is reminiscent of the glory days of high fashion. The same can be said to Mugler, with the right person, the brand could have done wonders!

Frankly, Franco's entire career was satirically ripping off Chanel/YSL/Rykiel anyway, so Jeremy’s just continuing on the tradition with this brand. I like this the least from him so far, since this offering is him being his most basic-American-designer-ripping-off-the-Europeans, like Todd Oldham/Isaac Mizrahi/Anna Sui before him. No one ever expected these individuals to remotely showcase anything original or new… But they’re such insatiable, campy fun. And that’s actually a much needed welcome to the insufferable types attempting profound and innovation when they’re only ever capable of basic.

I love this: the presentation, the cast and specially the "painting" part. Jeremy Scott was one of the few that could actually adapt the shows and make them entertaining.

I like this, the 40s inspired pieces are the standouts.

Casting was a dream ... Shalom, Kristy, Miranda, Lily. I'm assuming this was done in LA? These are mostly LA-based models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->