Moschino F/W 2021.22 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 25, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

JohannesL and WAVES like this.
  3. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

I only like the last old-style Hollywood outfits. The rest is just too much in your face but has been done without any restraint. End up looking like a caricature in a comic book, a bad one.

I was not ready for a cheap knockoff of Björk iconic swan dress.

4. LMV

LMV Active Member

say what you want about him as a designer, but no one in the industry puts on a better show than him right now. it almost felt like watching a galliano for dior show

5. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

There are definitely some questionable pieces and styling in this collection but it still put a smile to my face (which hasn't happened during this fashion week so far). The casting is also amazing here, loved seeing Shalom, Kristi, Amber, Karen...:heart:

6. Scouting Snapper

Scouting Snapper Well-Known Member

Jeremy Scott always puts on a show ..ALWAYS..Great cast as well..

JohannesL and WAVES like this.
  7. DK92

DK92 Well-Known Member

It's less worse than some of his collections, but (again) it's a collection that we will wait for Meisel's magic in campaign!

8. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

The plagiarized Dior by John Galliano looks are shameless...nice to see the models having fun once every season though.

9. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Well-Known Member

Katy Perry must be creaming herself. I can see her in every single one of these.

It’s fun, campy, not too serious, love the cast, Moschino has grown on me, every once in a while I’m pleasantly surprised by how some of the pieces look on red carpets or videos with different styling.

dodencebt, Skylaw and RedSmokeRise like this.
  10. JohannesL

JohannesL Well-Known Member

I think his Moschino collections mostly are quite good, especially given that the bar is so low nowadays. This collection is neither innovative nor original in every sense, but it is fun to watch and easy to digest. If we compare Jeremy's Moschino to MGC's Dior and VV's Chanel, we know who is the winner even though Moschino is not in the same league! So I always find it a pleasure to see brands like Moschino can deliver season after season, which is reminiscent of the glory days of high fashion. The same can be said to Mugler, with the right person, the brand could have done wonders!

WAVES likes this.
  11. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

Frankly, Franco's entire career was satirically ripping off Chanel/YSL/Rykiel anyway, so Jeremy’s just continuing on the tradition with this brand. I like this the least from him so far, since this offering is him being his most basic-American-designer-ripping-off-the-Europeans, like Todd Oldham/Isaac Mizrahi/Anna Sui before him. No one ever expected these individuals to remotely showcase anything original or new… But they’re such insatiable, campy fun. And that’s actually a much needed welcome to the insufferable types attempting profound and innovation when they’re only ever capable of basic.

krncandi, Lola701, arabchic and 2 others like this.
  12. FelipeV

FelipeV Active Member

I love this: the presentation, the cast and specially the "painting" part. Jeremy Scott was one of the few that could actually adapt the shows and make them entertaining.

gazebo likes this.
  13. disco54

disco54 Well-Known Member

I like this, the 40s inspired pieces are the standouts.

14. magsaddict

magsaddict Well-Known Member

Casting was a dream ... Shalom, Kristy, Miranda, Lily. I'm assuming this was done in LA? These are mostly LA-based models.