MOSC_MW_AW09_0044.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0051.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0066.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0081.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0090.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0097.jpg

MOSC_MW_AW09_0113.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

There's something about this that I really like and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's not my favorite of the season but it's a pretty solid and cohesive collection. The styling is great also.

I simply adore this.
The button flies and the boots and colourful details.
Bin the cardigans and a few of the pack-a-macks and this is a collection created for me.
I want it all.

Very parisian. Loving the styling very much. The slim-fit trousers with the boots, though used, still looks very stylish.
loving the bleached-out pieces and the top-hat too! :D

...God I love Moschino...:wub:...the color details of this collection are like made for me...and the proportions are perfect......especially the jacket printed jacket :lol:...it's has the Moschino humor...bur I would give everything for the third coat of the last post....:heart:

thanks OhJane:flower::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
...God I love Moschino...:wub:...the color details of this collection are like made for me...and the proportions are perfect......especially the jacket printed jacket :lol:...it's has the Moschino humor...bur I would give everything for the third coat of the last post....:heart:

thanks OhJane:flower::heart:

oh me too:blush:

^that coat is excellent :woot: I also just love the boots. the whole collection is great

Thank you so much for posting those pictures in their actual size and not making us click thru each one. While I appreciate all the posts, these ones are so much easier and enjoyable.

it could be such a great label if they'd respect late franco's creative madness by making it modern and relevant again, but this is just plain gimmicks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->