Moschino S/S 2015 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Bx1gRsFCMAErVLI.jpg

Twitter/Times Fashion

a ridiculous collection, even worse than Juicy Couture's clothing, and that cheap texture makes everyone looking like drag queen

I kind of liked where he was going with the beginning, but I hate how he's constantly shifting themes throughout - first there's Barbie, then the peace motif (which I really, really hate), then the medallion motif, then the atrocious Barbie/pageant hybrid at the end. Focus on one narrative and stick with it, goddammit.

First McDonalds, now Barbie, what's next? The show, the models look, clothes, everything was creepy.

It´s ridiculously fun and as long as Scott is the designer I don´t see that changing... but imo lot of pieces are more wearable than last season so there´s more balance.

Firstly, huge round of applause for the diversity especially considering it's Milan. This is definitely campy, but it's more "restrained" (relatively speaking) than the all out consumer-capitalism-excess romp from last season. It's a fun show, I felt good (well, coming off of the Gemma high) looking at the photos. I think he accomplished that task quite well.

horrific, i hate and always will hate everything jeremy scott does

The idea of Barbie was very promising for the first half or so until we got to the poor execution of the evening wear. He shoould've went for more wearable dresses and it could have been a fun but strong collection. The last 1/3 of the set really ruined it for me. Last season was fun and feel-good for his first collection, but I don't think he can go on with the novelty formula forever. We'll see until he runs out of tricks up his sleeve. Now, the campaign for this would really get interesting.

I particularly loved Daphne's 2nd look and Hanne's look. The downhill started with that pink dress tbh :lol:

Does she look like a life-size Barbie or what? Absolutely nailed it. She looks like one of those toys. :shock:

Fskp02fe.jpg

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Scott is going to ride this wave for a while. It still seems novel and fun which is selling. Its hideous, but until the novelty wears off and sales drop, he is going to keep at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->