Moschino S/S 2021 Milan

The designs would look pretty solid in that Dolce circa mid-2000 sort of aesthetic had they been made in real human sizes. But the entire doll clothes on marionettes is so charming and whimsical, even magical, I can’t help but really adore this.

Clothes are actually pretty good, and a lot of it very pretty. The inside out gimmick is handled in a very subtle and sophisticated way. And like Phuel mentioned, very Dolce & Gabbana 2004, which I'm always ok with.

And these marionettes are prettier and better models than the actual girls working today.

What a treat! Throughout, I was trying to look beyond the fantastic presentation, and I actually really like the clothes; The colors especially are wonderful!
It was not trying to be anything, it was just IT.
I'm gonna watch this a lot.

The clothes are more Dior than Moschino (Mary Grace should take notes of this).
And the presentation is cute...but it´s not original: 1940s "Théâtre de la Mode" de Christian Bérard says hi!!

It's been a long time since I loved a fashion show! This was just genius. Fortunately, the collection itself was beautiful too. Pure glamour and joy of fashion! Sometimes maybe too literal, I'd love to see a bit more irreverence from Moschino, but this and Fendi have made my season so far.

I am surprised that these clothes are Moschino, not what I associated the brand with.

i am not a fan of the marionettes... it makes me think of fashion’s unrealistic proportions for real women, and how maybe designers would prefer them to real people because clothes look better on them.

Love the humour of it all!

Great clothes as well.

Someone didn't let a silly little pandemic get in the way of his creativity and that I've got to applaud.

The clothes themselves aren't bad, they're probably some of his most refined offerings and yeah, very 2004, which I adore.

This time Scott perfectly captures the spirit of Franco, which should be fun and humor without being tacky. Easily one of the best collection of the seanson so far(along with Fendi)

I'm surprised I liked something from Moschino by JS... The presentation was a bonus, it was incredible!

The clothes look hideous on the dolls but stunning IRL though the idea of the dolls with the crowd is genius. Am glad that they shot an actual lookbook for us to view them in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->