Moschino S/S 2024 Milan

Honest question: how does this brand survive? Last time I saw someone in Moschino, it was during the McDonald's collection. Perhaps that's just the last nail in the coffin.

Honest question: how does this brand survive? Last time I saw someone in Moschino, it was during the McDonald's collection. Perhaps that's just the last nail in the coffin.

Not being shady - I think the honest answer is celebs, drag queens and people with too much money who don't understand that it's supposed to be *ironic* bad taste

Not being shady - I think the honest answer is celebs, drag queens and people with too much money who don't understand that it's supposed to be *ironic* bad taste
And that was roughly who Jeremy always seemed to hang out with as well, on social media at least.

If I were the owner of Moschino, I would be crying and begging on my knees for Jeremy to come back...

It’s actually quite successful. I’ve seen a lot of people in Moschino. It’s a very particular look, it’s not something you would see in Paris and it’s not the quote on quote fashionable look either…I don’t think it has ever been.
But this is just a one-off I think.

The thing with Jeremy Scott is that no one does it like him so it was very specific. I guess the succession isn’t an easy task for them…

I really don’t see who could take over the brand. The element of fun needs to be natural for whoever takes this brand…

Carlyne. That's all, that's it. For that opening suit alone was a beautiful way to start, and thank god she started it. The rest is just a non-event despite there being some okay things in the others.

Katie's is... LFW is finished, so let's leave this there please.

can only assume the lady with the violin was playing the funeral march ⚰️

Its really like womens BAPE, Mastermind or Billionaire Boys Club. The whole point is that it is expensive and sort of a club. Its supposed to be funny looking to people who arent in the club. Its supposed to be a full-look brand that signals you have alternate taste and arent “regular”.

I love the cut of Carlyenes blazer but nobody comes to Moschino for a normal black blazer. The Moschino customer has so much money they can afford to buy expensive whimsical clothes.

Jeremy Scott understood that …

Last edited:
Carlyne should be the new CD. She fits quite well.. at least she won the mess that was this fashion show. the Katie part was so painful to watch

Its really like womens BAPE, Mastermind or Billionaire Boys Club. The whole point is that it is expensive and sort of a club. Its supposed to be funny looking to people who arent in the club.

This is a really interesting point - thinking about it, I wonder if Pharrell or someone like him might have been a better fit here than at LV?

This is a really interesting point - thinking about it, I wonder if Pharrell or someone like him might have been a better fit here than at LV?
I'm normally quite against celebs taking over fashion brands, but I'm gonna say it: Tyler the Creator for Moschino. You heard it here first.

i see enough people in moschino t shirt and bear t shirts... same target market as philip plein but with better runway stuff.

The first segment would be an interesting change from the Jeremy Moschino. The other two collections unfortunately belong on tiktok runway.

I'm normally quite against celebs taking over fashion brands, but I'm gonna say it: Tyler the Creator for Moschino. You heard it here first.

has he ever made clothes? Moschino isnt like junk clothing construction. Moschino needs good tailoring to really work imo. Jeremy Scott was the only one to give us a hint of OG Franco Moschino. Who was much more political than JS. JS deftly used the codes.

Dorinda's pants!!!

dorinda-multi-color-patch-pants.jpg

has he ever made clothes? Moschino isnt like junk clothing construction. Moschino needs good tailoring to really work imo. Jeremy Scott was the only one to give us a hint of OG Franco Moschino. Who was much more political than JS. JS deftly used the codes.
I was partly being tongue-in-cheek, but no, he hasn't, although he has his own line with some reasonably well-tailored items, which are made for him by a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlswallowedearth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->