Most Irritating Fashion Personality

^ He needs to stop writing....full stop. He is the lowest of the lowest to me. Just in case I hadn't made my point clear enough :lol:

I have to say... I just read a few sides of that perez-coco-"fashion"-blah-****. And it's awful. I mean... no. NO. He just writes about celebrities. Not fashion. He does't have a clue about fashion. I don't understand why people would read this. All the people who seriously read this should go and check out tfs immediately, so they can discover what fashion is about. Someone should sue him down for writing this.

I hate the most celebs that have tried to morph into the fashion crowd because they have no sustainable acting talent. I'm talking to you Joan Collins! Liz Hurley! Sienna Miller!

Also, Karl Largerfeld is a great designer (although personally I think there are people who could do a better job at Chanel. Is that blasphemy?:ninja:) but..... he needs to stop being a commentator on who can do what in life. No one has forgotten that you were fat Karl, so pick your words carefully.

Models that go on and on and on about their poor upbrining, how they were 'awkward' in school, they had no friends blah blah blah we get it. You have sure made up for it now, stop trying to make your life into a rags to riches fairytale:rolleyes:

Has anyone heard Miranda Kerr in an interview? that girl can't string two sentences. It makes me cringe. You are on the list too Miranda.

oh and Kanye......need I say more.

I hate them all. But the people I do like are the crazy socialites that don't know what is going on:lol: and also the feisty dressmakers that are doing the jobs behind the scenes. They are te real fashion gods:heart: not these narcassistic wannabe's.

I think Sienna Miller has talent! Liz Hurley, I'll give you that one...

Moan Collins annoys the hell out of me with that stupid "British women aren't glamorous!" notion.

Stupid hag!

Not really in fashion but I seriously cannot stand Heidi Klum!!! :angry: To me her smile is literally the epitome of cheesy :yuk:

I detest Karl Lagerfeld. Okay, you hate fat people. NEXT!

ETA: I'm also not a fan of Chanel Iman's personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand CocoPerez. It's terrible in the sense of fashion. Stick to celebs, thanks.

Anna Wintour. Bryan Boy. So many fashion blogs. Alexa Chung and that whole crowd of hipsters. Valentino. Children of models that want to model (Amber Le Bon, Lizzy Jagger, I'm sure there are so so many more). Victoria Beckham (seriously this one. Just. Stop.) I just got too annoyed with all these annoying people I couldn't even look at clothes for a long time and even stopped posting for a bit. It's just too much. Too trendy, too loud, too boring, too excessive.

Armani and Donatella they both seems to be so snobish and...weird people I can't help myself.

Emmanuelle Alt,Victoria Beckham,and that dark haired girl that's all over Fashion Week,kinda looks like Kinga...anybody know her name?
Can't stand them at all.

I cannot stand Julia Frakes. She just comes off to me as a smug 8 year old girl wearing expensive designer clothes. It p*sses me off so much that she seems very proud of her frame. And now she is signed to Next? WTF?

Next'? reaaally, she can' be a model, she doesnt have the the looks wtfff

^completely agree with the above comments about julia frakes... she is no model material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->