Most successful models from Siberia

Zeitgeist

Reaction score
Recently I've watched a lot of documentaries about the scouting business in Siberia. I also know from my own experience that a lot of girls from this region try to become successful models. But who are the most successful? Are there any well known top-models from Siberia? Looking forward to you input :flower:

Vlada Roslyakova, Elena Melnik, Valentina Zelyaeva just off the top of my head.

Sasha Luss, Polina Oganicheva (though she's not a top model).

Recently I've watched a lot of documentaries about the scouting business in Siberia.

Can you recommend ones to watch? I saw one that Reggie Yates did on the BBC as part of his Extreme Russia series and I'm sure I've seen the creepy model agency head in the trailer for another documentary.

I think Vlada is the first that comes to mind as being one of the most successful from Siberia. Even though she never hit quite the same heights as some of her fellow Russian models (e.g. Natasha, Sasha) she has been very consistent throughout her career.

Also Val Zeliaeva was born in Ulan-Ude (Eastern Siberia), and her Ralph Lauren contract alone probably qualifies her for being one of the most successful.

Irina Pantaeva :heart: The true essence of a Siberian model in my opinion.

Arthur Kulkov was born in Mezhdurechensk (Kemerovo oblast, Siberia). Is a most successful male model from Russia.

Can you recommend ones to watch? I saw one that Reggie Yates did on the BBC as part of his Extreme Russia series and I'm sure I've seen the creepy model agency head in the trailer for another documentary.

Well, there are no outstanding ones and in the end, they are all rather similar. But I've seen:

searching siberia
girl model (I think that's the one you're referring to) and
belles des siberie

Apparently, that's a very popular scouting area and I was wondering if the promises made by the models scouts and the hope of the (mainly) girls are fulfilled in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->