Mugler S/S 2021 Paris

I feel like they had a million concepts for that video and they said yes to everything. Parred down, I think it would've worked beautifully, especially with the location.

Wonder if they had to pay to use the likeness of CGI Bella....

I just have to say that photography is marvelous. There is an idea and it’s executed really well. It’s interesting and coherent. Do i love it, or is it my style? No, but I enjoyed looking at it.

When Kim K wears Mugler it is hot. This is horrible.

I hate that they have just do cut out clothing now with a splash of color here and there.

Some of these models are just too plain, we need grander than life glamazons. Good to see Deborah Shaw in there though.

The photography and presentation is very much influenced by Manfred’s own shots over the years but they really threw tons of different seasons together. Manfred had a theme per collection/season and stuck with it. Here they are focusing on his minimalistic cut outs now which is basically now the entire brand and the photography/presentations of tons of his previous work. I’d like to see better tailored items, more embroidery, the use of more materials.

I do love the shot of the giant model laying down in the streets of Paris leaning against the buildings.

baby what is thisss?

tumblr_lplaruQ7yX1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Reactions: Sai
Wow, that last shot of Irina. She can just step on me!

Casey Cadwallader has been producing the same stuff over and over again. There's literally nothing new and he's been stuck with the same silhouettes since his day one. And while some may call it a consistency, I feel like it's just a lack of an evolution and a sign that Casey's vision is just too limited and narrow, especially for the house of Mugler. And it couldn't be more obvious with this virtual show and this particular cast put together to cover up the mediocrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->