Mugler S/S 2024 Paris

I prefer this to his cut out leggings look, it almost reminds me of when Olivier was just starting out at Balmain. Too many elements, would have loved to see him focus on a few.

Okay so we need to slay. We need Paris, hmm... Nao-.. Angela Bassett, Alex Consani of course mama yass, Amber, Natasha, uh hmm... whatever you go figure that out for me. Okay, so, now what means c*nt slay in 2023? Hmmm uhhh big shoulders uhh blazer, cutout, uhhh... being naked... hmm *messing around* YASS omg!! That ate!!

I feel like this collection was only designed to have a bunch « work », « Slay », « Yaass » comments on IG and a bunch of snapping fingers at the show.
No real fashion proposition.

So the question is, what happens if the Mugler woman have to go to a business meeting or take her children out of school? I just don’t believe that her life is only about going to concerts and parties…

I think current Mugler is only good when its used as costume. Its pretty popular on YT fashion pages though.

I too think if he took only one of these ideas and fleshed it out into actual clothes we might actually get somewhere.

Last edited:
Love this so much! May be the wind, but it felt really refreshing to see somebody doing drama the Thierry Mugler way

I like it too! There's a bit of everything but I'll take it. You can feel the drama indeed. I love the look on Cara Taylor. It reminds me of Acne Studios.

I actually like it. I'd rather have the inauthentically crafted-for-IG c*nty moment than whatever else is being presented at fashion week.

As dated as having Paris Hilton on the runway. And I agree: the only good look was worn by Amber Valletta (but she could make a garbage bag look like expensive haute couture).

I'm getting a little fed up with this look, but not just from Mugler. There's an attempt to go a little further outside the usual tight sinuous denim and bodysuits, but it all falls super flat because it goes back to what it really is. Glorified clubwear meets shapewear.

It p*ssy c*nted so hard no slayage was really to be had I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->