Mugler S/S 2024 Paris

I liked only feather shirts. it was interesting to look at. but everything else is just a remake of old fashion shows we saw in ss22 and ss23. it made a certain wave in society. celebrities wore it on their shows etc. but now I think it would be more interesting to see something different than Mugler's usual broad-shouldered blazers with tights.

Very meh. He really thought he did something there with the hanging fabric fluttering behind the models, it was all so dumb. Clothes for backup dancers never looked this cheesy.

Paris Hilton at least decided to put on some underwear because otherwise she would have been flashing the front-row with each step, it’s seriously tragic to watch her in motion.

^ Unfortunately, that is Casey's scope with it all. A real shame because 90s Mugler had so much range to the designs. Impeccable skirt suits, sweeping coats, great little dresses and separates with some fantastic accessories among all the theatrics.

What is funny is that if you chuck these designs into those 90s collections they would stick out like a sore thumb. He's still pretty mediocre when you compare, and makes me wish Koma was still at Mugler just to see how his trajectory would have gone with the brand into this age of fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->