Murder Mystery Books

chanelnumber5

Reaction score
Does anyone else enjoy reading murder mysteries? i love Agatha Christie's books, esp the Poroit ones. i also like the TV adaptations, Death on the Nile with David (i cant spell his surname) was very very good. i love how detailed her plots are, ive never ever geussed the murderer though. i can think of my fave right now. i have read quite a few but does anyone have any reccomendations for Agatha Christies or other authors (not too freaky/greusome plots though)? :flower: :flower:

My favourite Agatha Christies are:
Evil Under the Sun and Sleeping Murder..

I :heart: murder mysteries, mainly writers from the 1920's - 1970's. Some of my favorite authors are Ngaio Marsh, Dorothy L. Sayers, Freeman Wills Crofts, David Frome, Michael Innes, Margery Allingham, Edmund Crispin...I'd recommend trying anything by them.

thnks for the recommendations, i have read Evil Under the Sun, the plot is amazing ill have to read Sleeping Murder. Death on the Nile, 4.50 from Paddington, Cards on the Table and Curtain:Poroit's last case are my faves that i have read so far. im about to read The Moving Finger, ill tell you what i think when i've read it. oooh and murder of the orient express is good aswell. :flower:

check out the murder in milan thread if you havent all ready :flower:

^it is amaaazing!! i love the plot i want to know who the murderer is but i have no idea. def. read it if you like murder mysteries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->