My Burberry bag is authentic, right? (Pics)

TechAddict

Reaction score
Hello everyone, newbie here. Since so many of you are so knowledgeable about Burberry, I thought maybe someone could verify something for me. I purchased this handbag online last year (for $260, about 25% off retail), and never even questioned its authenticity until I read how so many people have unknowingly purchased fakes :(. I was in the Burberry store yesterday, and after spending a long time comparing mine to the ones there, I am 95% sure that it is authentic, except I did notice that on the hardware on the front, the word BURBERRY seems to be a little to the left (the B seems to be down farther on the left than the Y is on the right). You can see what I mean in the first 2 pics. Does anyone know if exactly where the word BURBERRY is positioned on the hardware varies from purse to purse? Thanks for any help! :D
Pict556.jpg

Pict621.jpg

Pict555.jpg

Pict557.jpg

Pict573.jpg

Pict607.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that would make be believe its a fake is that the pattern does not line up at the seams. the real ones dont have that...atleast not the ones I have

Pict557.jpg

why didnt u just ask them to authenticate it rather than comparing the bags in the store?

MTRLBY said:
why didnt u just ask them to authenticate it rather than comparing the bags in the store?

I remember reading on their website that their employees do not do that, so I didn't even think to ask, although maybe I should have.

CelineChic said:
The only thing that would make be believe its a fake is that the pattern does not line up at the seams. the real ones dont have that...atleast not the ones I have

I was at Nordstrom today, and the sales lady in the handbag section was very helpful, so I asked her about the pattern not matching up. We found a few others there where the pattern did not match up either, so apparently if the pattern matches up or not varies from purse to purse. She said that in her opinion, my bag is authentic, but of course could not guarantee it. I did find one other purse there where the BURBERRY logo on the hardware looked a little tilted to the right, so I am pretty confident that mine is authentic. If anyone has any reason to believe otherwise, please let me know. Thanks for your help.:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->