Pics Of My Bag Due Tomorrow. Lol

Originally posted by luna+Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:22 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:22 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:34 pm
I would so carry that on South Beach :lol:
is that a good thing or a bad thing, Alejandro? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
It's a great thing :wink:

aww, that is so many types of awesome!!! I bet you could find some boutiques that would carry that bag! :smile: best of luck!

LOL.. Thanks everyone.

OriginalGucciGirl -- It took me like 3 classes worth to make the bag.. that's including patternmaking and all of the hard pre-assembly.

I handed the bag in today.. the teacher loved it, :heart: :smile:

I'll get pictures of what some of my classmates did as well and post them if they give me their permission. There's been some really awesome stuff coming out of our group.

Our next experimental project is to make a handbag out of something that is out of the ordinary. It's more like experimenting with materials more than coming up with a different shape or something. Last semester students used things like CDs, Corks, Painting canvases, and bottle caps to make their bags....
... interesting things.. but some of it was :sick:

I have to decide soon what to make it out of. :unsure:

Originally posted by fashionflower@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 8:28 pm
so the next question is....
are you taking orders???
B)
Haha. If someone was truly interested and wanted one, I would definitely make a few.

Hi Luna. As the rest of the comments, love your design. You are clearly talented.

I guess some of us create, and those who cannot...buy.

That said it would be great if you were seriously going to sell a few of your bags, I would be in as a buyer for sure.

Keep posting your pics.

Originally posted by hcb_calgary@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 11:46 pm
Hi Luna. As the rest of the comments, love your design. You are clearly talented.

I guess some of us create, and those who cannot...buy.

That said it would be great if you were seriously going to sell a few of your bags, I would be in as a buyer for sure.

Keep posting your pics.
PM me if you're really interested in a bag. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->