My Fashion Week FW09 coverage!!

srry for no update from yestarday >.< my comp was just uploading way to slow and i was getting mad lol and then i got sleepy...
so heres monday
IMG_7860.jpg

(right) Clara Alonso
IMG_7861.jpg

better looks at their faces but still ???
IMG_7862.jpg

molly sims
IMG_7863.jpg

zoe saldana
IMG_7864.jpg

natalian vodianova O_O i was soooo surprised she stopped and listened to me because there was a ton of people calling her...
IMG_7865.jpg

??? whoever she was she was late lol

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_7855.jpg

COCO!!!! i was soooooo happy i ran into her after DVF...oh yeah, i got to see the DVF show and i thought it was good from what i could see. although i was waaaaaaay in the back haha. beggers cant be choosers!
IMG_7854.jpg

heidi klum lol i was literraly 3 steps from her and i could have talked to her but meh, shes out of my age range hahaha
IMG_7851.jpg

DVF herself after the show. dianna ross was in the crowd to lol.
IMG_7850.jpg

Denisa & ?
IMG_7849.jpg

milagros. she has such a cool accent and her voice is deep and raspy lol.
IMG_7847.jpg

erin featherston

IMG_7845.jpg

??? *note the lensless glasses haha*
IMG_7844.jpg

i know the face but not the name...
(edit - Georgie Baddiel)
IMG_7843.jpg

i forgot his name but hes with VNY
IMG_7842.jpg

me and georgina! i look funny here...not my usual hawtness....anyway, georgina is great. shes officially become one of my new favs. we talked for a while and she told me about the horrors of walking couture and etc. but shes incredibly nice and will talk to you so if you see her just be nice!
IMG_7841.jpg

i beleive thats kendra spears? the guy with her is aaron whose in charge of the girls over at ford. he does blogs for fords youtube channel to.
IMG_7840.jpg

i still dont know her name but i remember her from last year.
(edit - Alyona)

IMG_7839.jpg

i knew her name when i took the pic but i forgot now >.<
IMG_7838.jpg

Toni Garn
IMG_7837.jpg

karlie
IMG_7836.jpg

heidi mount~she also has a cool speaking voice, its very actress like.
IMG_7835.jpg

sess, i think she kinda sorta knows who i am lol...i gave a greeting cheek kiss lol does that count for something?
IMG_7834.jpg

coco is such a celeb now...haha

IMG_7833.jpg

so sue me...coco is my fav so i took alot of pics hahaha
IMG_7832.jpg

catherine mcneil...that girl is HUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEE. she had on those roll down boots and she was the same height as me...and im 6ft...soooo in heels i could only imagine...
IMG_7831.jpg

lucy liu
IMG_7829.jpg

georgina
IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

DVF and kids

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7825.jpg

lakshmi menon. she was a bit cold. i tried to talk to her but she just kinda brushed me off sooooo yea
IMG_7824.jpg

tanya
IMG_7822.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

Iris s.
IMG_7820.jpg

Thank you so much ....some of the best pictures posted on tFS.

Thanks so much for the pics they are great!! keep them coming :D

IMG_7819.jpg

shawn sutton
IMG_7818.jpg

Kasia Struss & Toni Garnn
IMG_7817.jpg

the one on the left is tobias from either VNY or request i forget..but he was DRUNK. he stayed in the tents all day and got so smashed. by the time DVF started he was *hitfaced and supposedly he had another show to do? he did sergio davilla earlier to.
IMG_7816.jpg

atoume? i think thats how its spelled...?
IMG_7814.jpg

???
IMG_7813.jpg

???

IMG_7812.jpg

??? whoever they are they werent ready lol
IMG_7811.jpg

??? hes with request or VNY though lol...his hands were HUGE lol and yes, VNY and Request had alot of guys there lol
IMG_7810.jpg

???
IMG_7809.jpg

i forgot whos board that was but thats all the models for the show
IMG_7808.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

again i know the faces but not the name~
(Georgie Baddiel and Mia Niaria aka Aminata)

IMG_7805.jpg

lol...???
IMG_7804.jpg

J <3 Hewitt
IMG_7803.jpg

Megan McNierney (sp?)

IMG_7802.jpg

thats what she was wearing...

so that was for sunday and sunday was interesting. it wasnt cold cold cold but it was kinda nice. one of the models got me an all access pass to DVF and so i watched the show but didnt go backstage because the show was PACKED! also on saturday idk if anyone heard but supposedly 3 girls fell at BCBG and one apparently fell pretty hard. but anyway sunday wasnt as crazy and it was more calm for the most part so some of the models came out, especially the males lol. no one cares about them as much but when i recognized shawn i took his pic and then the others were kinda a after thought lol.

Thanks so much for doing this, these pictures and little write-ups are amazing!

and now for today~ even though its a little light on the pics they are some heavy hitter pics~carolina herrera had some big names lol..as soon as her show ended a good 10 top 20's came out. i stayed longer for william rast since marc was completely shut down and mobbed by the press. but i caught some celebs, actually quite a few but i dont care enough really lol, sometimes ill snap em sometimes i wont depends. today i saw paris and nicky, kim and reggie, khloe, adrian baylon(sp?), gerard butler, aubrey oday, jessica biel, V beckham, andre leon talley(who is a freaking giant), franca(it. vogue), and michelle tratchenberg(i really dont understand why the paps stalk her...what has she done worthy of note in the last 3 years?). anyway big day and tomorrow is gonna be even bigger because there are 4 shows at the tents, badgley mischka, diesel, max azria, and narciso, along with mathew williamson at the promenade. so expect some A listness and im gonna keep my fingers crossed that i can get into at least 2...wed is also a big day to! and i think i might have gotten into zac...might...pics to follow this post

001.jpg

eniko
002.jpg

andre leon talley
003.jpg

catherine mcneil
004.jpg

jourdan dunn
005.jpg

lily donaldson
006.jpg

magdalena

007.jpg

natasha poly and tanya d.

008.jpg

tanya

009.jpg

ali and karlie (and toni but shes out of frame)

010.jpg

theres toni lol

011.jpg

carolina herrera

012.jpg

coco...andddddddddd.....

MORE COCO!!!
013.jpg

014.jpg

me and coco lol i look crazy cuz i had to rush the pic...
015.jpg

016.jpg

i think this is a great shot!
017.jpg

018.jpg

ok...sooooo im a lotta obsessed, lol sue me lol. what i really want is to sit down with coco and talk...but you know how that will turn out :/

019.jpg

Aline Weber

020.jpg

Shupei

021.jpg

Arlenis sosa

022.jpg

(left) Mia Niaria aka Aminata

023.jpg

???
024.jpg

kim k and reggie (who is surprisingly short)

025.jpg

katie fogarty

026.jpg

???

027.jpg

shelby again~shes really pretty
029.jpg

Shupei

030.jpg

im not sure who the one is on the right...but apparently shes famous?

031.jpg

Hyoni

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->