My Fashion Week FW09 coverage!!

In post #94 Jennifer Messelier is the girl below Kendra.

Loving all your pics, thank you! :heart:

The french model Jennifer Messelier :woot:B)

kendra
IMG_8052.jpg

???

IMG_8046.jpg

Thats Edita Vilkeviciute and she usually looks better :shock:

Thank you sooo much B:(heart:

p.s Edita Edita this remember the face devon lol:
f_IMG0839m_4358df8.jpg

lol
well the moral of the story is that edita is really nice and fun so if any of you see her dont be afraid lol. shes not that tall though...but you know im tall so when i say not that tall take that with a grain of salt lol

^ Thanks so much for sharing all these pictures with us and your hilarious captions!

I have stuff to post from outside a LFW show. I just need to watermark each image :cry:

I love seeing these photos... they're so candid & seem unlike the ones you'd see on The Sartorialist or style.com. Love them.

I love the viedo where you got them say things about the fashion spot however I think even if this forum is quite famous most of them just said "I love fashion spot" and didn't understand at all. Only Heidi Mount seems like she really loves the fashion spot.

Thank you DevonDevore! It's nice to see so much of K, A and T. :lol:

ETA: The video was from S/S 09 though, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
marcel~
that was from last year so yes S/S 09
but most of them really do
all of the girls know and go to the fashion spot lol. thats actually what allowed me to get so close to them. lol

lara is a bit of an alchoholic, an angry alchoholic.
soooo i imagine it was the alchohol talking but still, i cant forgive it. knowing that people are outside to photograph you and you get smashed and come out acting crazy? IMO models shouldnt drink on the job to the point where they get wasted, have we not learned anything from janice? lol

amazing thread!!!thanks for sharing all those great images! I guess I should follow you and make a few threads about my experiences during a few fashion weeks I have attended:wink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->