Mylène Jampanoï

Karma, Emilee! She looks gorgeous. I love her hair.

i can't believe there are only 3 pages about this beautiful girl. :shock::doh:
ok not easy to find pics of mylene though :winkiss:

One beautiful pic for you! :flower:

click for bigger photo!
myl.jpg
abaca via purepeople

She reminds me of Sophie Marceau and Olga Kuryenko (more so the latter). Stunning!

For Dior:

trends.com.cn

Attachments

• yshx_10025565.jpg
    yshx_10025565.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
She talks about being the face of Dior briefly here:

As pretty as a snowflakeAs pretty as a snowflake

Mylene Jampanoi glows with inner beauty.
THE new face of Diorsnow Sublissime is Mylene Jampanoi, an actress of French-Chinese parentage. With chestnut brown hair and mesmerising green eyes, Mylene now joins the ranks of Monica Bellucci and Sharon Stone as Dior’s ambassadors. She is also John Galliano’s muse and often seen at the front row of his fashion shows. In 2004, she got her first cinematic role in Les Rivieres Pourpres II (The Crimson Rivers II) by Olivier Dahan.

iz01th.jpg

Other movies that the 27-year-old actress has starred in are The Chinese Botanist’s Daughters, Valley of Flowers, Pleure en Silence (CryinginSilence), Cavalcade, and 36 Quai des Orfevres (also starring Gerard Depardieu and Daniel Auteil).

Standing at 163cm tall, Jampanoi also stars in Le Bal des Actrices (The Actresses’ Ball, which also stars Isabelle Adjani and Bellucci), directed by Maiwenn, and Martyrs, directed by Pascal Laugier, which are slated for release this year.
Born in Aix-en-Provence, France, Jampanoi has been learning about Asia through books and movies, and has tried her hand at calligraphy. In her spare time, she also paints.
Apart from French, the stunning beauty also speaks some English (“I try to speak English with my husband”) and a smattering of Italian and Spanish. “I tried to learn Chinese but I’m not good at it yet,” she confesses.
She is married to Indian model and actor, Milind Soman, whom she met during the shooting of Valley of Flowers in the Himalayastwo years ago.
Her first memory of make-up was when as a teenager, she tried on her mother’s make-up. However, it was not until she was 20 that she started to use make-up regularly.
Since becoming the face of Dior, her life has changed. She likens it to finding treasure “in the cave of Ali Baba”.
“Dior sends me everything – make-up, skincare products and dresses,” she says.
It has caused her to pay more attention to her feminine side.
“Before this, I used to be so obsessed with my work, playing the different roles, that I neglected taking care of my body. Dior has helped me realise that I must take care of myself.”
The first thing she did was to stop smoking. She also sleeps a lot (“I love to sleep”) and is a vegetarian.
Her beauty regime is quite simple.
“It is important to have a good base, such as a hydrating cream and foundation,” she says, adding that she makes it a point to remove make-up properly.
“I like to wash my face, and even bathe, with cold water,” she says, drawing oohs from press members at the interview in a prestigious hotel in Seoul.
Her favourite cosmetics are Diorsnow’s Whitening Spot Reducer, High Shine lipstick and blusher. “I prefer fair skin, and I do not expose myself to the sun, if possible. If I have to go out into the sun, I use sunscreens and wear a hat,” she says.

http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2008/3/27/lifeliving/20155671&sec=lifeliving

Jampanoi also stars in Le Bal des Actrices (The Actresses’ Ball, which also stars Isabelle Adjani and Bellucci)

This is interesting, I've always thought all three women looked alike, they remind me of each other. I wonder if they'll play relatives.

she's so gorgeous; her and Morjana were great in Martyrs

ELLE France- December 2008

ELLE France- December 2008

"Party girls"

1pic1day.com

Just found out that she and her husband, Milind Soman, got divorced (which is a shame, they would have had some beautiful kids). Here she is with her new guy. I'm watching Valley of Flowers right now, and it's very intriguing so far. Beautiful cinematography.
purepeople.com

Attachments

• 231554-mylene-jampanoi-et-francois-637x0-4.jpg
    231554-mylene-jampanoi-et-francois-637x0-4.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
wow her eyes are GORGEOUS! I like her leather jacket in the last picture

I just saw Valley of Flowers and WOW! Amazing film! If you can, you must see it. It's so stunning.

zimbio.com

Attachments

• Christian+Dior+Paris+Fashion+Week+Ready+Wear+vWljzWpvpMIl.jpg
    Christian+Dior+Paris+Fashion+Week+Ready+Wear+vWljzWpvpMIl.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 37
OMG didnt even know she got divorced
Well this actor Francois is hot so kudos to her AND shes too so thats ok with me lol

How did I not know she had a thread!? GUH. She's so perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->