Naomi attacks AGAIN!

Acid

yes
Reaction score
WE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT, NAOMI
Friend's vow after model 'hit her'
From Emily Nash in Rome
MODEL Naomi Campbell beat up an actress pal after complaining about her skimpy outfit, it was alleged yesterday.

Naomi, 34, is said to have punched and kicked Yvonne Scio to the face and head, leaving her bleeding heavily from a split lip.

Police are investigating and Yvonne's lawyer Annamaria Bernardini De Pace said: "This will be going to court and Naomi will have to appear."

00053F88-ABA2-1D73-8EC780C328ECFE6C.jpg

Advertisement
function Ads_PopUp() {}
trpix.gif

DENIAL: Noami was filming ad

She added: "This was a completely unprovoked attack of violence by Naomi. Yvonne is in bed in a lot of pain. Her face is in a terrible way."

Last night Naomi - notorious for temperamental outbursts and clashes with aides - denied any assault. She said she had words with Yvonne but "nothing more than that".

The pair, friends for 12 years and both ex-dates of rapper Puff Daddy, had planned to go to a party together in Rome last Saturday night.

Naomi, filming a TV advert in the capital, asked the Italian-American actress to meet her at the five-star Hotel Eden, near celebrity haunt the Via Veneto.

Yvonne, 36, arrived a little late. The bust-up came just before midnight after she put on skimpy clothes to go out with Naomi. A friend said Naomi "flipped" and screamed at her over her outfit and for being late.

Yvonne is later said to have told police: "Naomi started to insult me, calling me all names under the sun.

"So to calm her down, I went to get changed and put on a pair of jeans.

"As soon as I went back into her suite, without saying a word, she launched herself at me with kicks and punches to my head and face."

Naomi had reportedly accused Yvonne of being untrustworthy saying, "You have to be more punctual with me" and "You hate men".

Yvonne fled in tears and went to the casualty department of Rome's San Giacomo Hospital. She then saw police to file a complaint.

Police spokesman Domenico Condello said: "I can confirm an allegation of assault against Naomi Campbell has been made by Yvonne Scio.

"She came to the police station and she had cuts to her lip.

"She said that Naomi had insulted her and attacked her after an argument over some clothes she was wearing. We have taken a full statement from Ms Scio and we will be checking her claims with Naomi Campbell."

Yvonne's lawyer Ms de Pace said: "They have been friends for years, they had even been out shopping before this moment of madness.

"It was completely unbelievable, all over something she was wearing."

She added: "Yvonne's lip was split and she lost a lot of blood. She didn't have any stitches because she couldn't face it.

"Now she can't speak properly because her face and back are causing so much pain.

"She is an actress so she will not be able to work for a while. We will also be looking for loss of earnings."

Last night a spokesman for Naomi said she had been "mistakenly dragged into a potential drama in Rome after an 'actress' and long-term acquaintance Yvonne Scio made claims about a dispute".

The spokesman added: "Naomi made it clear there had been 'a disagreement' in which she told Miss Scio that she was 'very disappointed at her behaviour and that she should go now'.

"Miss Campbell is adamant that she had words with the 'actress' but nothing more than that."

She lost lots of blood????? That seems funny to me from a busted lip I mean you lose blood but you aren't going to hemorrhage lol I think this girl may be exaggerating the extent of her injuries

it's so disappointing she continues to do things like that......

chicsassy7 said:
She lost lots of blood????? That seems funny to me from a busted lip I mean you lose blood but you aren't going to hemorrhage lol I think this girl may be exaggerating the extent of her injuries

You might wanna check out the size of Yvonne's "enhanced" lips, it probably was like a massacre in that room ... :doh: :wink:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52169450.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE3CD9B8550AEAEDDCA0A70114F97022A2621B2AC3A62513D3

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52443742.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE3CD9B8550AEAEDDCC58E33E9B1CE2C5A621B2AC3A62513D3

And Naomi does suck *** indeed ... Beating up ppl is low, even for her. especially after she's done it like a zillion times. That woman obviously needs some therapy.

liberty33r1b said:
it's so disappointing she continues to do things like that......

It's so dissappointing that Yvonne Scio didn't turn out to be a Golden Gloves boxing champion...:doh::boxer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Acid said:
Naomi, 34, is said to have punched and kicked Yvonne Scio to the face and head
She has to do something with her long legs now noone wants her on a runway. :D

strawberry daiquiri said:

i know! i was so suprised she could get them that high!

strawberry daiquiri said:

:lol: so true. Seriously, this is assault and battery pure and simple ... a criminal offence.:angry:

Wow she is totally crazy. How many times has she attacked someone?

BabyJ said:
Wow she is totally crazy. How many times has she attacked someone?
millions probably, it seems to be her hobby :lol: :ninja: Seriously though, how can she keep doing this? And Prince is right, it is a shame Yvonne Scio didn't turn out to be a Golden Gloves boxing champion :P

Wow, so she just totally ditched the cellphone this time and went ape sh*t with her bare hands.....this is what really worries me.

Spike413 said:
Wow, so she just totally ditched the cellphone this time and went ape sh*t with her bare hands.....this is what really worries me.
It concerns me too. That was some serious hate if she did manual labor.

wow Naomi's got some issues there. If she actually did beat the living sh**t out of that actress then she needs to be sent to the nuthouse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->