Narciso Rodriguez 'Fleur Musc' Fragance 2018 : Jean Campbell by Inez & Vinoodh

StockholmFW

Reaction score
New for 2018 with Jean Campbell by Inez & Vinoodh:

unnamed10.jpg

dnamodels

Video: https://www.dnamodels.com/media/videos/NARCISO_RODRIGUEZ_41s_VO_ALT_2_01_02_2018.mov

I actually looove it, and she does resemble a young Carmen, but I would love it infinitely more if it wass Ms Kass herself in a new photo.

When I saw this picture for the first time it made me look at Jean in a different way. I wasn't fond of her before but now I really like her!

That is probably Jean's best image I have seen. But it would be triumphant if he has Carmen Kass in his new campaign. But really his perfume is one of the best designer fragrances.

Why not just book Caroline Trentini if your willing to work this hard to create a look a like?

This is exactly what Jean's face was made for, she's been so weirdly cast into things up till now.

That is a stunning image.
Pure simple beauty.
Great campaign.

So classy! Can't wait to have this on print.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years of relentless features in British Vogue thanks to Alexandra Shulman, and this is the first time I've seen her as remotely modelesque. This does look good; I'm impressed!

First time ever Jean Campbell lover here. Incredible shot.:heart:

Greta, but it's not much of a victory if Carmen Kass and Caroline Trentini immediately comes to mind.

I will miss Carmen after all these years! Her ad last for a decade and more. That's a fashion record.

Yes, and it was incredibly beautiful! I get why they were going for a similar one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->